👬E🍻

Wednesday,29.1.20

Jaehyun , sweared to himself never ever to show up at  any party .

When he woke up in the morning, the first thing he took notice was that him being alone in the bed. He pouted a little disappointed at a thing which he can't explain and started to  search for his shirt

when he saw a pair of(his own)clothes kept on the edge of the bed folded neatly.
Scratching his head he crawled clumsily to the edge  , he saw his black ripped pants, a grey plain hoodie and ,-wait a folded paper.

He took the folded piece and opened it rather too slowly , because of ' the still neediness of sleep ',

Good morning!
And I hope you don't mind
That I checked your bag to pick out some clothes for you.
By the way meet me at the near bus stop
 After putting those clothes on and no other question.
-tyong ;-)

Why would he want to meet him? Was the first thought that striked his mind after reading that short note , and he was definitely going to get taeyong for touching his belongings ( actually he won't). 

He gradually lifted himself off of the bed , stumbling towards the bathroom door , tackling things clumsily here and there and cursing everytime.

After putting on the clothes  that was kept neatly.
He went to the location given by the older.

After arriving the first thing he knew was that he ,himself was standing alone innocently waiting for the older to arrive, the next thing he knew the people he had never seen(actually he doesn't remember his classmates) approached him
and here he was struggling to find a way through the people in the bar .

people were grinding against each other, dazed in their own world of fun, or some flirting here and there .

And there He was struggling his way out of the crowd and the strong smell of alcohol that was making him feel too dizzy wasn't helping at all .

Finally after some more steps of walking and stumbling, he finally found a couch to rest in the corner.

He sighed heavily, and closed his eyes just then he felt a familiar presence near him, he opened his eyes and saw the face of a person because of whom he was dragged in the present situation.

"Enjoying aren't we?"taeyong asked cocking  his eyebrow up.

Jaehyun watched as taeyong  lighted his cigarette between his slender fingers and blew some smoke out of his mouth. He never thought someone could look so effortlessly cool doing this .

"Wanna try?" Jaehyun snapped out of his thoughts. And looked at older"Huh?"

"You know? The way you looked at me , it looks like you wanna  try it?"
Taeyong stated pointing at the cigarette in his hand.

Jaehyun shook his head,"thanks ,but no, I don't think I'm ready for this kind of things"he trailed of ,not getting the exact words out of his mouth.

Taeyong laughed like what sounded out of disbelief,
"Well... What more we could expect from a nerd?" He chuckled at the last part , and blew out more smoke.
"Anyway ..I brought you here to get you wasted, so no need to worry,and anyway you're old enough jae...."
Taeyong  then adjusted his dress, he was wearing a black denim jacket under it a white buttoned up shirt, denim jeans.
It was simple but still the older managed to look like a model prepared for shooting for a new magazine.

Self consciousness was taking toll upon jae, he felt he wasn't fitting in a place like this .

Feeling the uncomfortable vibe from younger , taeyong sighed"anyway, I'm going to stage to get a little attention, you wanna come?"