Ichor . 2 .

Elijah

He placed his fingers on the tiles of the piano and removed it off hesitantly. He placed them on the piano once again, this time with more gusto as if he were to play a Tchaikovsky piece under two minutes.

But he couldn't. He couldn't let his fingers flow across the cold black and white tiles of the piano. In anger, he slammed his fingers on the piano a few times creating god awful wretched noise.

He shut the piano close and placed his arms on it. He buried his head in his hands in defeat and unknowingly, tears escaped from his eyes.

Not this again, he thought. He took his iPhone from the table beside the piano and left the seat. He sniffled a bit while scrolling through his contacts and was making himself comfortable by hugging the cushion . He still had a blank face when he found the contact he had been searching for and he dialed the
number , placing the phone to his ear .

" Vi ? It's me , Eli "

" Hey , Eli Baby . What's up , babe ? "

Elijah cringed a bit when he heard the high pitched voice call him ' baby ' .

" Come over ? "

He asked it like it were a question trying his luck out on the brunette bimbo on the other line .

" Now , Now , Say the magic words , Eli "

She said in a teasing voice and Eli got frustrated , he ran his fingers through his hair . He also heard a few giggles in the background on the other line .

" I want to fuck "

He said that and he cut the call . He waited patiently with his arms spread across the sofa and his head titled back .

Few minutes later , he heard the door click open and a smirk formed in his lips .

Vivianne was wearing a long coat and a seductive smirk . She pushed Elijah backwards to make him sit on the sofa and she slowly started removing the belt of the coat , exposing the black lingerie on her milky skin .

Elijah threw the used condom into the dustbin and the both of them were breathing heavily . She was covering herself in his blankets and then turned around to face him .

" So , that was amazing "

Elijah wished he could say the same and had the same amount of excitement as his fuck buddy but he decided he should just hide his face and nod his head .

" Vi , could you please leave my house now ? I need some alone time now "

Vivianne looked heartbroken and she started crying . Her mascara were running down her cheeks but Elijah didn't want his bed sheets to have black stains . So , he wanted to be careful with her . Plus , he didn't like seeing girls to cry .

" Vi , You're not a toy . You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen but yesterday , I lost one of my loved one . I just needed to distract myself . Okay ? I'm sorry about this "

She now smiled and nodded her head . She stopped crying and started putting on her clothes in which Elijah helped her out on putting on her bra .