Chapter 2: Adoption

Monday. The worst day of the week, especially for Marci. Monday is the day she cleans the whole house. She hates Monday's. But today this Monday. Is gonna change"

"Huahhhh" yawned Marci as she flopped out of bed. "Ugh it's Monday" she grumbled. She walks over to her small dresser with very little clothing in it and grabs a long sleeve BOTDF shirt and a pair of blue skinny jeans. She grabbed her black eyeliner and mascara and went to the bathroom to put it on. She changed into her clothing and puts on her makeup. "Hmm, I think I'm gonna put some eyeshadow on today". She usually doesn't put anything other then mascara ir eyeliner on but today she felt like something special would happen.

As she walks downstairs she hears Mandy talking to a man in the kitchen. "Great, another adoption" she says as she rolls her eyes. Then she notices all of his tattoos, and tries to get a closer look, but as she walks into the kitchen Mandy leads him into the living room. So Marci just forgets about it and out a pop tart in the toaster. When she turns around to grab a pop Josie walks in. "Hey Marci, who's that Mandy is talking to"? Marci looks over again. "I don't know I haven't seen his face yet" Marci replies. All of a sudden there is a small "pop" noise. Marci goes and grabs her pop tart from the toaster and gets one out for Josie. "No. I'm... Not hungry". Josie says as she looks down at her feet. Marci looks at her confused. "What do you mean your not hungry"? Josie looks away. "You didn't eat anything at all yesterday you have to be at least a little hungry". Josie glares at Marci. "Stay out of my business Marci!" Marci looks stunned. "Well..." Mandy walks in and interrupts. "Marci meet Ronnie". Ronnie walks into the kitchen and smiles at Marci.

~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~

As Marci and Ronnie walk out of the adoption center the rest of the band Falling In Reverse were outside waiting by there tour bus. Marci looks at them in shock. "Is this really happening?!" Ronnie looks down at her. "Yes this is now why don't we go somewhere and get to know you better" Ronnie laughs. As they walk into the tour bus Marci feels sorry for Josie and is worried that she won't eat. But she shakes it off as she feels a hand clasp down on her shoulder. Marci turns around and looks up to see Ryan Seaman (the drum player). "Hey, it's Marci, right?" He says with a smile on his face. "Yes" Marci replys. "Ok well I'm pretty sure Ronnie is gonna adopt you out of all of us. If he does we will be pretty much like your uncles" he said. "Really?... I mean um, cool." Marci says with a huge smile on her face.

They now all take a seat as Ronnie starts driving away from the adoption center. "So who wants to go out for ice Cream?" Jackie (the guitar/vocals) calls out. The boys all look at eachother with grins on their faces. "Hell ya!" Ronnie yells. Marci starts to laugh. "TO THE ICECREAM SHOP WE GOOO!!" Ronnie yells.

~I hope you guys liked it, chapter 3 will be carrying on at the icecream shop.~