chapter 9: clubbing our asses off

(OLIVIA'S POV)

They jumped in my car and I took off so jessica and rick wouldnt get suspicous about their daughter *cue evil laughter* not really  -sigh- i wish brianna was so lesbian BUT i will find out tonight! All of the sudden brian says "are ya'll even old enough to get into a club" i just laugh while cassie says" well thats the magic of FAKE IDS AND LOOKING SEXXYYY AS HELL" i giggle at that when cassie goes clubbing she get extremely happy and hyper but doesnt drink. " The bouncers always let us in brian they know who cassie is and she know how to get their attention"." oh okay i do not want to know how she does that" i sigh " well boy lets just say if you knew then you be growling your ass off and brianna how about you hang with me since you know these two lovebirds will be hitting it off?" bree says " sure i will definitly let thes two hot it off if you know what i mean BUT for me I like girls brian is ok with it though" "okay" OMG SHE LIKES CHICKS LIKE ME! should I like you know ask her out.... omg im gonna ask her out right now hehe so nervous but EXCITED! "hey bree you know um well um" "what" " nevermind" DUNK IT I CHICKEND OUT STUPID CHICKEN MILK WAD! YES  im not allowed to cuss around the girls i like even when im thinking and when im around cassie she likes to say that i cant cuss like when we were kids shed always say " NOW LIVIA YOU MUST NOT CUSS WHEN WE ARE OLDER OR YOU WILL TURN INTO YOUR WORST NIGHT MARE KAY LIV!" and ever sinces then i have not cussed one word.. my fear is turning into JASON EWWWIE nope i will not be him.

AN HOUR LATER

"CASSIE WERE HERE" I SAY HEHE she is gonna be pissed instead shes not " okay livia "while taking brians hand and saying" you guys coming" brianna said "yea we are hold on" i turn to her "come on it will be fun" "okay but olivia what were you going to ask me earlier" "umm nothing ill tell you later" wow im stupid fat monkey butt i know i know my language... " hey bree were gonna go inside now !" " mhm okay'" 

10 minutes later 

I'm dancing with brianna right now i know i need to work up a courage to ask her i know but shes just soo gorgeus i dont want to be rejected!