Chapter 12

(CASSIE'S POV)

So I woke up this morning knowing I had a dream about certain sexy vampire! me and livia decided to pay our little friends a visit well my friens and her girlfriend! we got in the car when my phone rang and brian's name popped up on the screen and the song you belong with me played throughout the car!

You're on the phone with your girlfriend ‒ she's upset,She's going off about something that you said 'cause she doesn't get your humor like I do. I'm in my room ‒ it's a typical Tuesday night. I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like. she'll never know your story like I do. But she wears short skirts I wear t-shirts She's cheer captain And I'm on the bleachers Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find That what you're looking for has been here the whole time. If you could see That I'm the one Who understands you Been here all along So why can't you see

you belong with me,You belong with me? Walking the streets With you and your worn out jeans I can't help thinking This is how it ought to be. Laughing on a park bench Thinking to myself "Hey, isn't this easy?" And you've got a smile That could light up this whole town. I haven't seen it in awhile Since she brought you down. You say you're fine -I know you better than that. Hey, what you doing With a girl like that? OH YEA SO YOU DONT KNOW BRIAN IS DATING A GIRL AND SHE IS THE HEAD CHEERLEADER!

so I answer it " hey brian" "hey cass umm i was wondering if you and olivia wanna come hang with us today you know without being bugged by parents" "umm sure" " ohh and were gonna bring alyssa" im thinking umm noo AND ALYSSA AND ME HATE EACHOTHER AND YEA ALYSSA HIS GIRLFRIEND but brian ends up bringing me out of my thoughts "look i know we kissed last night but that was an acciedent right and i know were mate but i have to respect your parents decision" "umm okay ya bring alyssa and yes huge mistake bye" " kay bye" i turn to olivia and burst into tears she says " GIRL he's basically rejecting you because of your parents" "i know livia lets just go get them" she nods and we drive off!