Chapter Twelve

Zach POV

This girl must get sick easily, vomiting from just sitting down. I don't know if I should feel bad for her and help, or leave her alone. She might want space whilst she vomits, I take a seat next to her, she has finished puking. Trying my hardest not to touch the woman, I take a seat beside her, leaning away to avoid the smell of vomit that seems to be going threw the air.

I pull my sleeve over my mouth, or else I would vomit as well. I still have a taste of that woman's breath in my mouth, both of these things combined just had a sickening affect. I looked her, only to make contact with her eyes.

They look as sad as ever, I look away again, staring in front. I feel myself voiding of emotions once again, like being closer to home has taken over my feelings, made everything more distant. I use my free hand to start searching for my phone, top pocket, pants, even my in jacket pocket. I must have left it in the bathroom.

Or maybe that naughty little hostess took it from my pocket when I was busy with mating activities. I look around for that woman, whilst still trying to avoid the one next to me. I peak out the corner of my eye to see her head down and shoulders shaking. I ignore her and look over her, the plane finally touched down, the hostess appears in front of me, with a teeth smile.

I smiled back at her while she starts the make her way over to me, she starts walking with a stride, as if have gotten confidence from sleeping together. I bet she thinks that I've taken a liking to her, probably took my phone to try and put her number in, what a dumb girl.

Burner phones always has a password, it's the number one rule of being in the mafia. I could only imagine bits and pieces of my phone in her hand as she slowly dies from the explosion.

Woman, always thinking that they know best, that they know better, that they know a man after sleeping with him, but they think too much with their emotions. That's why a lot of them and up being killed, disregarded, nothing. Not much good can come from being too emotional.

The hostess puts her hand out with my phone in it, she seemed still a little bit flushed from what happened only moments earlier. I grabbed my phone and looked away, I'll have to change it when I get back on land, this one now can't be of any use now.

I hear a puff from the woman standing in front of me, but I don't move my head to look at her, she was not the best toy I've had, she was one of the worst. I hear dry heaving start next to me again, I cover my face with the sleeve again. I feel the bump and look out the window to see that we have landed on the ground, I see the night hovering around the sky and land around us.

The same message is being played by the pilot, we pull into a terminal and the seat belt signs are off, I pull Frost to stay seated and let everyone else go first so I can take her back to where I need her. Lots of money from young woman, or I can pimp her up, make her into the thing that will pleasure me.

Her eyes meet mine, I felt a sense of guilt. She has too much innocent, she looks to me with such fear and no one will save her. She understands this. She understands that she is not going to get away. She understands that she is now my toy to play with.We pick up our suit cases from the bag rack, then moving slowly towards the exit. I see her slowly cowering away from me, only if she could runaway, every cat loves a good game of chase. Looking at her little nose sniffle her eyes turn to the ground again.

Frost seems more tense with each step she takes I can see her attempt to pull away and seems to feel more cold. We step outside to meet with the warm night air, I look around for a taxi to get to the hotel. We got to the waiting bay and I see a man standing in the distance, looking over every few seconds,  then looking back at his watch. Then I heard it, time has seemed to slow , the the doors opening, the bullets piercing threw the air around us and many falling to the floor. I see Frost grabs Snow and put her body over her, as though she was acting as a human shield for the baby underneath her.

I believe that this time will be the best time to hide, I jump behind the taxi in the bay, adjusting to see if any of the gunmen have moved from the area that they had stood in. But only the man who kept checking the time has seemed to move, he was walking towards the place that I was once standing in, towards the two girls I was just with. Where the fuck is Alessandro? He was supposed to be here as soon as the plane landed. How am I supposed to get out of this mess alone? ,Never travel alone' but of course, the one time I travel alone I get into this kind of trouble. Its always the first time you finally do something that you get into trouble with it. I count the amount of men that was in front of me and way out the possibilities.

I either ran away or put up a fight I would most likely loose.11 to 1, a unfair battle. I pull the gun out of the poach it was sitting in and look at the attackers behind me.