Five

A/N: It's almost the finale, I feel so weird finishing a story that's not Blank Space, sigh. I'll try to update that soon, too. Thank you for the patience <3

~~~

"I can't believe I'm doing this bullshit," Yoongi murmured quietly as he put on his mic. The staff snorted obviously despite herself because she hurriedly left after moving the mic around two times.

"I also can't believe Dispatch didn't expose us even after I gave them a huge go," he murmured even more quietly this time. "Those useless motherfuckers, really."

He had really thought Dispatch would get the hint and they'd be the New Year's couple. But no, the dumb fuckers chose to reveal Kim-something and Jang-something instead, an actor couple that stirred a lot of noise. But not more than if Lisa and himself were to get exposed, Yoongi would bet his studio.

They were Blackpink and BTS, for fuck's sake.

So here he was, still in the half-dark about his relationship, preparing for his appearance on a fucking dating show.

Yoongi stared at the mirror, at his appearance and then sighed, running a hand through his hair despire the hairdresser's efforts to make him look as presentable as possible.

The disheveled hair went against the neat black blazer and the red dress shirt his stylist put him in (black and red, something lover-like, she had grinned) over a pair of luxurious jeans that looked like slacks.

Chanel from head-to-toe -Jennie Kim would be proud, Yoongi thought with a chuckle.

And yeah, the disheveled, almost messy ash brown locks didn't suit this look. But whatever, the fans and the public loved him anyways.

Someone knocked on the door and Yoongi turned his head as it cracked open.

"We're starting in twenty, Yoongi-ssi," a staff hugging some papers to his chest smiled at him and Yoongi bowed in return.

When he entered the studio, he saw that the other guests were already seated and he was the last one before Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Shin Young. He sat down next to the only vacant seat as he kept bowing to people.

"Hello," he bowed to the man next to him. "I'm Bangtan Sonyeondan's Suga."

"Oh, hello," the man bowed back. "I'm actor Lee Han Byun. Nice to meet you, Suga-ssi," he smiled a bit awkward and shy. "I'm a fan."

"Thank you so much," Yoongi bowed again with an even more awkward smile.

And thank god it was just then the MCs entered the studio, filling everyone with anticipation and nerves.

Here we go, Yoongi thought.

.

.

.

.

.

Forty minutes later and it still wasn't Yoongi's turn-which made him nervous and irritated a bit. He just wanted to get on with this and leave the place once and for all.

The other guests were an actor, a singer, a TV personality and an actress. Two women and three men, Yoongi included.

Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Shin Young, and of course, Park Myung Soo were the hosts with Jae Suk being the main MC, which relieved Yoongi a bit because Yoo Jae Suk had always been kind and respectful when it came to his talk shows, trying to neutralise his co-hosts' bold and sometimes even rude comments and prying questions. So Yoongi was counting on this older man to give him support and save him from unwanted situations.