10)

When i wear my dress i look over to Kathy who is staring at me wd soo much surprise in her eyes...

"Whh...at" i stammer.

"Nothing, i mean u jst look soo much different and beautiful"

"Aww..thanks" i tell ger and give her a quick hug nd she returns the same gesture.

"Ok now enough of being old ladies..tell me is my dress" she points to the dress in her hand.

It is a sleeveless and an extremely short dress in red color wd a belt on the waist in silver color..nd its PRETTY despite being short.

"A..re u gon..na wearr tha..t" i point to the dress.

"Yes why? Isnt it good?" She says.

"No it is perfect bt isnt that a bit too short?" I ask her.

She nods.

"Yes bt i wud still wear it" she says.

"Umm okay ur choice" i say.

ANd she nods again then heads towards the washrooms to change..

When she comes back, she looks soooo good in that short dress and i give her a quick smile before heading to the dresser...

I apply a quick coat of mascara, highlight my eyes wd a eye liner, apply an eye pencil near the lower lashes, some foundation, concealor, then pluck my eyebrows, apply some blush, nd at the end apply a quick bt generous coat of a cherry lip gloss which suits perfect...

"Woahh babe u r lookin really nice" kathy says.

"Umm thanks" i say nd she nods.

"Well u too r looking fab today" i compliment her and she blushes a bit bt then smiles.

We both get ready completely after me pulling two diamond dangler earings in my ear nd a thin line diamond necklace on my neck nd then we both select high heels feom which i select a shimmer silver one nd Kathy selects a black shimmer one since her dress has most black in it....

Its almost ten by the time we complete and then someone knocks on the door...

When i open it i find Harry leaning next to the door nd checking me out like from top to bottom... nd i blush a little after which he...

"You look really beautiful today missy" he says.

And somehow i wonder how much i love him calling me Missy.

"Thanks hazza" i say and he chuckles and i join him.

"Are u both done" Kathy shouts from behind and i nod to her after which she says a quick hi to harry nd gets into the car before he can reply back...

"Who's that" harry asks while we talk to the car.

"She's my new roomie Kathy"