-10-

A/N: This is the last part of this story. I've already started writing the sequel, and I hope to post the first chapter soon. Please comment/vote to let me know if you liked this story!

[JJ point of view]

POP.

POP.

Pause.

BOOM.

Whitney and Mont immediately turned to me and Spence. We knew what was happening, so we rushed over to them.

"Whit, Monty, I love you so much, okay? Daddy loves you."

"Sweetie," I said, kissing Whitney on the forehead. "Mont, buddy," I said, kissing him on the forehead as well. "I love you both."

"To the moon and back," they both finished. I started to cry, but tried my best to hide it. I couldn't cry in front of them.

The agent took them to the innermost room and barricaded them inside. We were trusting him with our children's lives.

"You ready?" Spence asked.

"Always." We quickly kissed before pulling our our guns and moving towards the front door. We knew the two agents outside were dead. The unsub was coming for us.

And come he did. The door burst open.

POP.

"Spence!" I cried out. Spence fell to the floor.

POP.

"STOP!"

"We needed him out of the way, Jennifer." His gun was pointed on me, and mine on him.

"Captain Hill?"

"Indeed, Jennifer. It is so nice to finally be alone with you, I've heard so much."

"Put your gun down." I tried my best to be the tough agent, but it was so hard. The love of my life was bleeding out on the floor next to me and I would be next. And after me, our kids.

"I've been waiting so long to do this, Jennifer. Consider it a message from Tivon." I barely had time to comprehend what he said before he fired a shot into my arm.

I dropped my gun and fell to my knees. Hill came over and hit me across the head with his gun. Then he kicked me down onto my stomach.

"Jennifer," Spence muttered, barely audible.

Aaron.

Emily.

Derek.

Dave.

POP.

Where are you?

POP.

"FBI!"

"FBI!"

"Drop your wea..."

And then everything went black.