True Love

Cha Eun sang's POV:-

After a series of confusing events, I took a cab to go to my not so famous restaurant. It was a tiresome day. I am contented with my work and stuff but I don't think this how rest of my life should be.

There was a brand new Benz car in the old parking lot. It was too precious to be there. But still somehow it got here. I bet the owner is a crazy person. Who owns a costly car and comes to this restaurant?

That person doesn't know how to spend money for sure.

"Aigoo.. my shift time is going to end" I nearly shouted and went inside the restaurant.

My boss-an old man in his late fifties was standing near the cash counter with his hands crossed on his chest. I gulped hard and mentally prepared myself to hear the scoldings.

"Ya Cha Eun sang, where were you?" He said in an harsh tone. I was already used to these kinds of scoldings and I was standing there like a stone. I was listening this old man's rambling , that I almost forgot to see who's the owner of that Benz car is.

I rushed and went inside , and I saw Jessica Cooking ramen, I guess it was the benz guy who ordered this ramen

I don't Understand, why should a guy with a expensive car come to Our restaurant and order a ramen, umm this is pretty weird

After sometime the ramen was ready, I took it hesitantly in my hands and went to the table where that guy was seated.

I placed it on his table and took my time to examine his face. He was handsome with a weird shaped eyebrows and not to mention he was freaking tall.

Handsome chaebol in a not so famous restaurant, I wonder what his taste buds are made up of.

I stood in a corner and examined his actions. He took the chopsticks and started to slurp down the ramen. Looks like he's really enjoying it.

And here I thought chaebols have the best cooks in the world and they eat the meals which are internationally famous.

He got a call in between his mukbang eating session . He picked it up with a reaction 'seriously, now?'

"Eobosayo (hello)" he started his conversion.

"I'm really sorry buddy, that was my dad's old car. ........Hey If any one is to blame it must be you, because you asked me for an old one" he paused for few minutes hearing what the caller was saying.

"Okay dude, stay there I'm coming to pick you up" he stood up and went to the cash counter and paid his amount using a credit card.

Typical chaebols

Guess Who was in the bill counter?

It was Jessica, she was literally drooling over him while he was paying for the meal.

Ohh seems like she's crushing on that guy.

Jessica asked him "how was the ramen"
In English. Jessica was half American and half korean.

That guy didn't respond and raised an eyebrow on her. He then left the restaurant like a gush of wind

He seems rude.

"Well he doesn't know English it seems" Jessica came near me and whispered in my ears.

This guy looks somewhat similar, but I couldn't get my mind to it. I saw the clock, looks like my shift is over. I took my belongings and said bye to Jessica.

I left the restaurant with the lingering thought in my mind.

Kim Tan's POV:-

I was in an old car, driving in a lane. Even though this car is old there seems to be no problem with this.

Prrrrzzzzzzztttttttttttt

Here goes my wonderful thought. The car tire seems to be punctured. This is what I get for asking a old car. But I really believed Young do would give me a car which was manageable, but looks like I'm stranded in the middle of the road.

I called Young do, he picked on fourth ring.

"Yah this car is broken down"

"Arasso( I understand)"

"I'm waiting for you come fast"

I saw his Benz car in a distance and sighed in relief. What's with him today, he always roam in a motor bike, but today he's here with a car.

"Why didn't you come on your bike?" I voiced my thoughts.

He replied "I would have definitely brought my bike if you were a girl"

"Whatever dude"

The ride to hotel was awfully quite. This guy doesn't even listen to songs in radio. I could hear his breathing sounds as the window was closed.

We arrived to hotel after few minutes, on the grounds of the hotel there were lots of men swarming around in a black suit.

Is it a men in black shooting spot?

"Is this some kind of movie/ drama?" I asked my dearest buddy.

"No pabo(idiot), they are your father's men. Why the heck are they creating a scene in front of my hotel?" He banged the steering wheel hard expressing his anger.

"Aah they're jobless, why they always search for me?"

"Let's get you an apartment to stay quickly. May be not in a place where they get suspicious" he sounded serious.

And the apartment hunt began.

Kim won's POV:-

Everything I look seems blurry. My world is shattering into pieces. Why I am the one who should always save this damn company? Why not that Hell's devil child Kim Tan. From my childhood I've sacrificed a lots for that kid and this is how he repay me?

With a freaking marriage proposal?

What am I going to do?

What will I say to Hyun-joo?? She'll probably hate me from now on. This thing is already on internet. Damn it.

How am I even gonna face her?

I should probably go and tell her the truth about my situation. I'm sure she'll Understand. But what if she doesn't?

I am a believer of true love.. if she truly loves me then she'll Understand me.

I should meet her in person and explain it clearly from the start of this damned situation.

May be I should tell my father that I dont like Rachel yoo and I'm in love with Hyun Joo.

I didn't know that sleep came quickly and I passed out in my room's floor.

At the morning I realised that I was drunk after having a hell of headache.

In reality I don't have guts to confront my dad.

Hi my readers.. thats all for this chapter.I hope you guys enjoyed it. Until then

Vote
Comment
Share.