6

Chapter six: The event.

Aleeyahs cloth for the event up there👆👆👆

For the past two week Khalil and Aleeyah have been seeing each other and they realised the only solution was to give each other a chance and it all worked out.

Now she just wanted to get married and get over her sorrows and here we are now...

Aleeyahs wedding. It was 7:30 in the morning and she was in Khalils room, they were just sitting and talking about themselves not knowing there looking for them.

"And please don't wear too much makeup. I like your face natural." Khalil told Leeyah and she smiled.

"Oh stop lying to me. I know without make up I can scare people away." She said.

"And who said so?" He said and snaked his arms around her waist. "You are very beautiful and many guys will give up their lives just to be with you. But luckily I got you-" He was cut off when the door barged open and Mummy came in and they quickly separated.

"Aleeyah what are you doing here!?" Mummy scolded. "Everyone has been looking for you. We thought you ran way Fisabillilahi. Mstww."

"I'm so sorry Mummy I forgot." Leeyah apologised.

"I don't want to hear your sorry. Just go and take a shower and get dressed, the makeup artist will be here soon. Now go before I descend on you!" She said and Leeyah ran out quickly. "Aikin banza."

***
Aleeyahs POV

I was leaning by the window of my room staring at the dozens of people that came here. A lot of food was cooked and there was music and women were dancing.

I'm sure some of them just came for food.

Mummy was dressed in her traditional attire paying attention to guests and greeting them. I watched as they came in and Mummy was smiling.

Like it was her wedding.

Then I heard the sound of my room door opened and Adda Hayrah walked in.

"Ya Rabb. Ke wawiya ne? Leeyah all the guests have been waiting for you and you're still here in your pyjamas!" She yelled at me.

"Oh I forgot..." I lied.

"Dan uwarki hurry up!" She said and banged the door shut.

***
I walked down the stairs towards where the elderly women were sitting and I spotted Khalils aunt and I smiled and went to greet her.

He told me about her and I was excited to meet her for the fist time. I stopped in front of her and bent down looking at the floor and she said, "Keh! Shegiya raise your head up!"