19

Chapter nineteen: I love you too... Fateema.

Thinking out loud by Ed Sheeran.
Now back to the story👇👇👇

ALEEYAH.

I felt a tear leave my left eye as I looked at Khalil kneeling in front of me holding a ring, "Khalil this is all too much."

"Nothings ever too much with you my love. I've never loved anyone so much in my life like you. I know I've hurt you a lot and its unforgivable but you still chose to stay with me no matter what. You are the smartest, prettiest and the best wife a man could ever have so Aleeyah Sultana Bugaje would accept this ring to prove my love for you." He said and I gasped.

"Babe I don't know what to say..." I said.

"Anything you say I'd accept it."

"Khalil do you really think I'd say no. Yes Khalil I accept the ring." I said and he slipped the ring into my finger. He got up and I brought his face into mine and I gave him a deep kiss. "I love you so much babe."

"I love you too." He said as we hugged.

We pulled away, we ate some amazing dinner and danced to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran and now we were back at our room.

Immediately we came into the room he turned me towards him and brought my lips into his and the moment the pinned me to the wall we heard a knock.

"Oh Goddamit!" He sweared.

"Um... What do you want?" I asked.

"Room service Ma'am." She said.

"Room service around 11 in the night?" I said.

"We're not hungry!" Khalil yelled.

Suddenly there we no sounds again, "You just have to get your way don't you."

"Just to be with you babe." He said and brought back my lips to him.

***

It was 12:00pm when I woke up to see a pair of two brown eyes staring at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Its creepy." I asked.

"You look so cute when you're sleeping so I didn't want to wake you up." He said and I smiled.

"Aww." I said.

After that we had some breakfast, we went site seeing around London and we even went to a fashion show later that night.

And I took some pictures with some famous model like Hailey, and someone accidentally found my drawings and turns out it was the owner of a fashion company. He even offered me a job but I had to turn him down.

He still insisted and he gave me a number to call in case I've changed my mind.

***

Third persons P.O.V

She was walking down the street hugging herself tightly because of the cold. She came into the hotel and stopped at the reception area.

She booked a room there because after the whole encounter and drama she could not go back to her parents right now.

She opened her hotel room and walked into the luxurious suit. She entered her room, "I had a long day." She said.

Nothing is more relaxing than taking off your brazier. She starts to take off her shirt without knowing another person just walked into the hotel.

Well the receptionist accidentally gave him the same room as hers. He gently closed the door behind him and sighed as he walked into the room.

Just as he walked in Fateema took off her shirt, "Oh my God!" She yelled as they saw each other.

"What the heck!" He said.

"Turn around you idiot." She said covering herself.

"Nothing I haven't seen before so..." He said and she quickly put on her shirt.

"What the hell are you doing in my room!" She said.

"What do you mean your room? This is my room I have the key."

"Well I also have the key. The receptionist gave this to me. I'm gonna complain to the manager." Fateema said about to walk out.

"Don't even waste your time this is the last room available." He said and went out to the living room.

How can I share a room with this man? She thought.

Just as he left a message popped on his phone and she check but when she saw his wallpaper her jaw dropped.

She picked the phone, "What are you doing with my phone?" He asked.

"Why is this woman on your screen?" She asked.

"Non of your business." He said and jacked the phone away from her. "Do you even know her or something?"

"Yes."

"Who is she to you?"

"She's the bitch who stole my man away from me." Fateema said.

"So she's married." He said. "How dare she marry someone else apart from me." He said furious.

"Why do you care anyway?"

"Because I am her ex boyfriend." He said.

Then and idea popped into her head. "I have an idea but before we discuss this I would like to know who you are. I'm Fateema." She said extending her hand towards him.

He looked at her skeptically before he took her hands in his. "I'm Ahmad but you can call me Amir."

***
ALEEYAH

I came out of the bathroom not forgetting to wear the surprise Hayrah gave me. I decided since it was the last day I should surprise him.

I wore a green fluffy robe on top and saw Khalil waiting for me. "Are you ready?" I asked.

He brought my lips into his, "Does this answer your question." He said.

"Oh I love you Khalil." I said.

"I love you too... Fateema."

***
He just called her Fateema instead of Aleeyah😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

If you want me to update very early all you have to do is the following:
Vote😏,
Comment🤑,
Follow😎, and most importantly...
Share😍!

I need more readers. P.S pointing out mistakes is appreciated😘.

Teasers to get a clue of the next chapter is available on inkitt.