65 x 5 - Rose like dawn_Pt.2

Here is the part two of the fanfiction! I will probably be doing drabbles of characters after this one. This kinda got me back into writing again.

Sorry this took a while to update, I have been feeling uninspired lately and finishing a college class all summer was a pain. Hope you guys are alright in these trying times.

Hope you enjoy!
(。'▽'。)♡

☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞

When 65 had returned with a nervous 5 in tow. 5 walked beside the warrior, giving a few worried glances. They were at the steps of their sanctuary.
The one eyed punk thought 65 was out of his mind to confront 1 the way the old soul had.
"65, you don't need to do this, really-" 5 tries to deter 65 from confronting 1.

"And let him talk you into thinking it was your fault? That bastard and only means by a hefty guard is not going to stop me." 65 argues, not rude but it was defensive. So help the old soul, may creator have mercy on both the guard and the leader; Because he sure as hell will not.
"65?" 5 questions, voice uncertain of what is the taller punk's intentions. 65 replied with a hum as 5 already had their attention.

"Just- Don't hurt them... Promise?" 5 says, looking at the warrior with a puppy eye.
65 looked at 5, something in him worked up as he gazed into that hopeful eye and worried expression. The reasoning behind that at any moment to spare 1 yet unwilling to hear 5 out instead scold and taunt. It was was really beyond him. But 5 knew well enough that they would ease up in a promise.

The innocent expression irked the warrior in a way where it was his turn to feel a little bashful. He tried suppressing the feeling as he turned his face to avoid 5 witnessing the green hue warming his cheeks.
"Fine..." But only since you asked."

~

The suspense was wrenching 5 from the inside, especially when they turned to split from 65.

It felt eerie for 5, the heavy silence that fell on 5 as they went to trudged back to the watch tower. 65 went to turn to the throne room. However, was not to his knowledge that 5 was peeking in.

"65? What brings you-" 1 starts out before immediately being cut off.
"You can cut the crap, old man." 65 blunt, but bold with his words.
1's expression scrunched somewhat with a little up curl of a snarl as he distastefully looked at the warrior.
"Why wouldn't you talk to me yourself? Or you would rather disrespect your own to feel you have had your way?"
65 pushes for a response as 1 was left astonished but yet amused.

"Tch-" The noise sounded from 1 as they stood up to step down from their throne. 65 restrained himself to make a snarky comment.
"It's none of your business, boy. He was being reckless for bringing you and your caravan of savages here."
1 gestures to the outside world of the emptiness and through movement expressed the 'nature' of 65 and his coven. The long hair warrior restrained himself further but took slow strides over to the leader.

5 felt the atmosphere get more intense. His anxiety going with it, his hands gripping slightly at the frame to the entrance of a hall. He did not want 65 having to risk it with 1 just for him, not just to be sent back out into the emptiness.

"And yet you still want to scold 5 for being a reliable member under this roof. You should learn when to respect those who have already done more than enough to give us a home."
It almost convulsed 65 to want to tear into the leader but that would only prove his point further. But any how, it would not have mattered to him.
"You would rather berate him than talk to me you coward."
65 made sure he emphasized that word to get under that brick wall exterior.

One went to speak, momentarily pausing to stop 8 from coming over to physically restrain 65.
65 felt awfully compelled to break their promise.

The one thing that mattered to him most was his promise to 5. He could not bring himself to look at him the same if he broke such a promise. One scowled, the icy stare at the taller warrior changed that to a venomous glare. There was a smirk.

"If I could not have said it so outright, I am left to believe you actually have a little crush on 5." 1 seethes, the underlying tone of distaste and sheer sarcasm.

He looked dazed slightly. It dawned on him that 1 was right, it was more or less something he did not want to face. But yet hearing it come out of their mouth in a daunting tone sends him.

65 snapped.

Before One could spew another smart remark, 65 posture tensed as he sends 1 back with a fist connecting with their jaw. 1 could not even register for a moment as it happened so fast.

The elder did not register until he groans on the floor, they held their jaw as it ached and screaming from a hurt pride. He began picking himself up, turning over to look at 65.
They were holding their jaw and looked rather spiteful. But instead of any form of regret or remorse for the assault, he was met with a face of inadmissible wrath.

1's confidence in turning over this 'argument' in his favor immediately had faltered as did his sneer from moments earlier.
Their expression was unreadable. But the warrior's eye burned into the elder's own.

"I dare you- Say anything else if you know what is best, 1."
65 says, dangerous and ready his bandaged fists to do the same again if 1 was to roll out another word.

~~~~~~~
A/N: Hi everyone! I know I have been on a huge hiatus constantly but school is getting a little rough to multitask.

It was a little fun writing this, though I don't hate 1 or anything like that.

Though for the audience who enjoy my writing, thank you so much. It motivates me to try and write more, it brings joy when you guys comment on my art book too.

Let me know if you guys would like another sequel! I have some other writing bits in the making since I see you guys like my old drawing of 10 x 1 in my drawing book.

Stay safe!

♥(✿ฺ´∀'✿ฺ)ノ