Limbo

|_[3]_|

\^"Maybe it's fate who knows?"^/

["Where am I?"]

As I slowly opend my eyes a light wind breeze came through the open window, lightly lifting the white curtains and swinging them back and forth. I waited a while watching the leaves falling of the trees as someone approached my door. "Good morning Miss (Y/LN), have you slept well?" The doctor asked me "I slept okay" I answered with a quite breathy voice. I'm usually scared of hospitals but this time I could care less. "Alright, so can you remember anything from past events?", "Yeah, I can remember everyth-, ....." silence spread across the room. "Actually I can't remember why I'm here."

"Ok, I thought that this would've happened, so yesterday evening you fainted due to high temperature, I was told that you fell of of some kind of stairs and hid your head on the ground which caused memory loss, but since it was not that bad you can leave the hospital after we do a quick check up!", "Alright, bye." After one hour I could go home at first I felt really dizzy but that feeling was gone after some time. I walked to the nearest bus still trying to figure out what happened last night.

I walked not thinking about anything else, but then I stopped. I smelled something familiar, something calming, the smell of fresh laundry. I looked up and saw a sign saying "Gang's launderette" . Then suddenly I noticed that someone must have taken me to the hospital, I thought and thought and then I remembered I could ask the lady at the hospital. I ran to the entrance and asked the lady "Um, ... excuse me I've been hospitalized because of an accident yesterday, and I wanted to ask if you have any information about the person that brought me here?"