Chap 18

Lmaoooo so I was bored and Googled Gream and the first result was this

*Clay POV*

Clay(pissed): What the fuck is this?

KeemstarFan69

Ok I definitely am sure I that I seen @GeorgeNotFound is gay and he is dating @dreamwastaken. Here's proof.

(Picutes of Clay and George at McDonald's, holding hands, and kissing)

100 replies 500 retweets 1k likes

George(tearing up): H-how did he know where we been. Clay, what are we gonna do? (Voice breaking)

Clay(takes George's phone): We don't need to deal with this drama right now. I know it's going to be hard but for now let's just ignore it. I do not want this one guy to ruin our night and our vacation. (Wipes away George's tear and kisses his forehead)

George(sniffling): B-but, what if it doesn't end. I don't know if I can handle all this attention.

(Clay hugs George tightly)

Clay: Don't worry much George, I'm here for you. (He looks through the replies) Looks like he's actually getting some hate for doing something this creepy. Come on let's just go to bed, we can deal with this tomorrow  okay? I just don't want you to be stressed out right now.

George(sniffling): You're right, let's not worry right now, I'm not going on Twiiter for a while then.

They both layed in bed cuddling, George was still sniffling and tearing so Clay just kept comforting him, saying everything will be okay.

*George POV*

(George starts thinking about the situation)

Clay fell asleep, and I just kept thinking about what will happen. Should I just come out and end all this drama, but if I do that my parents will officially disown and kick me out. I wonder if Clay is ready to do it, this is really alot to deal with. You know what, I'll come out when I go back home and tell my parents first before i come out online officially. I guess I need start finding somewhere to live and prepare for the hell storm when I get back. I need to get some sleep, I shouldn't stress this right now.

*Timeskip to morning*

I woke in Clay's are again, I really do love this feeling, I feel like all my worries go away, and it pretty much did. After thinking about it last night I should just not let it bother me, Clay's right everything will eventually turn out okay.
My phone starting ringing and the loud noise woke up Clay.

Clay(sleepy tone): What's that noise?

George: Sorry it's my phone, let me see who it is.

I go get my phone and see that it was Adam who was calling me, so I texted him.

George: What happened

Adam: Have you seen Twitter, some guy to pictures of you and your boyfriend.

George: Yeah I saw, it all happened last night.

Adam: That fucking bastard, if I find out who he is I'm going to kill him

George: Adam, don't get yourself in trouble again. I can deal with this on my own. I'm not gonna let you get in trouble again becaus of me.

Adam: That is worse than before, some bastard followed you and exposed your secret. I'm not letting that slide.

George: Don't do nothing stupid Adam, you promised.

Adam: We'll see, also I'm at the hotel you're at so if someone bothers you let me know asap.

George: Wait why are you here?

Adam: Don't worry, I'll see you later

As much as I appreciate Adam worrying about me I do not want him to hurt anybody cause he'll get in trouble like in high school.

Clay: Hey George. Are you feeling a bit better now?

George(smiles): Yeah, I'm good now. Let's go out and eat breakfast or lunch or something.

Clay(pretty shocked): A-are you sure, what about...

George: I was thinking a lot last night, and I realized that I shouldn't let one person get the better of me. I'm also ready to come out.

Clay(smiling): Oh my goodness, I'm happy for you George. (He hugged George)

George: But, what about you? I don't want to come out if you're not ready.

Clay: Honestly, I was always ready, besides my family probably knows about me anyways.

George(surprised): Really?!

Clay: I was thinking about it before and I realized I would always act weird whenver they ask about relationships or sexuality. They probably caught on by now.

George: Oh wow, well my parents are pretty dumb and are assholes. You're parents seem better to be honest.

Clay: Speaking of that, are you worried about how they'll react, you said they're homophobic.

George: Yeah, I already know they're going to disown me. I'll come out properly when I get home that way if they do kick me out I have time to get my stuff.

Clay(hugs Geogre): I'll always be there for you George, I'll help you in any way I can.

George(hugs Clay back): You're so nice to me Clay, what did I do to deserve a boyfriend like you.

Clay(kisses his forehead): Maybe cause you're so adorable and lovable. Also you still want to go out and eat?

George: Yeah let's go (he says happily)

We walked to a nearby Diner, we were holding on the way there ignoring all those glares people gave us. I really didn't care those people have no life.

*Time skip cuz why not*

After we finished eating we walked back to the hotel and then I saw a familiar face, once Clay noticed him he looked really angry.

Clay: What the fuck do you want?

--End--

Hope you enjoyed, next one out tomorrow

952 Words