In the past (part 16) Where is Nikiole?

It was a few months after Kaile's 10th birthday and everything was going great. Sol explained to Kaile that once he turns 14 he can get an official job so that he can work and get money for both of them. Kaile was happy to know that fact because he was excited for when he would turn 14. He only had to wait 4 more years to get a job, and Sol had to wait for three! He was really excited. Kaile laid down one of the soft grass and then started to think about Nikiole. If only she could see him now, independent (sort of) and in a better home. The more that he thought about it the more he started to worry about Nikiole. He was going to find her tho, it was his only wish. He wasn't going to lose her, and she wasn't dead, Kaile was certain of it. He knew that he would find her one day, even if it takes him forever. He wasn't going to give up. He would never in 1,000 years.

Kaile smiled while looking up at the sky and he watched the pretty clouds go by. He never wanted to leave. He just hoped that one day he would actually find his Sister.

As Kaile watched the clouds he slowly drifted into sleep.
———————————————
Authors note:
Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know what else to write in this chapter so I hope you understand. Thank you so much for reading my chapters, you don't know how much it means to me when you read them. It makes me smile to think that people acutely enjoy the stories I create (with help of Heyits_Jadyn) You all mean the world to me even if there aren't that many people reading this lol. Thank you so much ❤️