Matter of Species

"Run away,Freak!"

"No wonder your alone!"

"What are you here?!"

"Leave!"

Nothing more than a mistake...

💧Del's POV🌊

I awoke,breathing hard. I jumped up,looking around. I sighed and shook my head. Legs feeling stiff,I got out of bed. I winced and hid my crow wings. I quickly put on a dark blue hoodie and some shorts,walking downstairs. I lived with all my friends.

I heard the angry Irish man's laugh. "Lui! How could you?" He said dramatically. And then there was the squeaker laugh,"I'm sorry,Nogla! They bribed me with candy!" I sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"Well Well,look who's up. Finally." Vanoss grumbled. Tyler hit his shoulder playfully,"Evan,stop! He hasn't been getting much sleep! Stop whining!" He giggled. I sighed again and looked up at Tyler. "Where's Toonz?" I asked.

"Where's your mask?"

I just realized I don't have my mask. "Shoot! It doesn't matter. Where's Toonz?"

"Dunno. Might be on the roof."

I nodded and walked outside. I climbed up the ladder that's on the side of the house. I walked around on the roof,looking for Luke. I saw him sitting on the back edge. "Well,looks like the clown found the lonely demon boy." I said. Toonz looked back at me. "Hey."

"What type of wings are those?"