Part One

A/N
This one contains references up to The Hidden Oracle, but only shipwise. No actual spoilers to the plot.

Coural: Hey guys! How is everyone?

Nico: I wish you hadn't woken me up so early. I'm still tired.

Will: Don't complain, Death Boy.

Nico: Oh my gods, shut up Solace! And don't call me Death Boy.

Percy: *tries not to laugh. Fails*

Annabeth: Don't laugh at them, Seaweed Brain.

Nico: Why are you helping me, Annabeth?

Annabeth: Cause I want to.

Jason: Gods, you guys are funny.

Nico: Grace!

Coural: Alright, guys, calm down. This is just a light-hearted game. We don't need to be aggressive.

Piper: *charmspeaking* Yeah. Calm down.

Everyone: *stops being bitchy*

Leo: *walks up with Calypso* Hey, guys, are we late to the party? Ha, just kidding. The party doesn't start until Uncle Leo is IN DA HOUSE!!

Calypso: *facepalms* Oh my gods, Leo. Why do you do this to me?

Leo: Aw, sorry, Sunshine.

Coural: You guys are so cute together! I wish I had a girlfriend... Anyways, we've got a few questions for Nico and Will.

Will: What is it?

Coural: First off, who asked who out?

Nico: Will. I was too embarrassed.

Will: Yeah. A few days after the war, while Nico was helping me out I had the genius idea to play Truth or Dare, and on a truth, I asked him if he would be my boyfriend.

Nico: I answered on instinct with yes.

Will: It was pretty funny.

Coural: Aw, that's so sweet! The second question is: When did you guys realize that you liked each other?

Nico:  Oh, that's easy. Coural, you know this story. Right before the war with Gaea was over, when I showed up at Camp with Reyna, Hedge and the Athena Parthenos, I ran into Will, and realized that, shit, I'm gay.

Will: It was the same day for me. I was super worried about my Neeks, what with the shadow travelling and nearly becoming a shadow, and I was in love.

Coural: Wow, that's so gay. Like me!

Percy: Wait, what?

Coural: N-nothing! That's all for today! See you soon! Bye!! *sprints off*

Nico: She's so gay.