Part Two

A/N
Something that just occured to me: There is on huge spoiler to The Burning Maze in this. ***If you have not read The Burning Maze yet, don't read this. It's not that important to the thing, it just causes a few issues ***

Okay. Well. Since Jason...died..., he technically can't be with everybody. Nico has put a lot of money towards Happy Meals to summon him. Also, since Jasper has ended, it shouldn't be here. So, this is kindof an AU where they made up and got back together before Caligula killed Jason.

Coural: Hey, guys! Good to see you all again. We're gonna have to be quick today, because Percy and I are visiting Dad and Tyson later.

Percy: Hell, yeah! I can't wait! The last time I was at the palace, it was being destroyed by monsters.

Coural: I've never been, so I'm psyched up for it too. But this is just as fun.

Annabeth: So what do we have for today?

Coural: Just a quick question for you. Since you're dating Percy, does that make you moronsexual?

Annabeth: *sighs* Of course. This question. Percy is the only person I plan on dating, and he's definitely the only idiot I could ever fall in love with. So, no. He's just lucky.

Percy: What's that supposed to mean, Wise Girl?

Annabeth: Noting at all, Seaweed Brain.

Coural: *rolls eyes* You guys are so cute together! But Percy and I should be going. We'll see you all later! *walks off with Percy*

Leo: So...we just don't exist?