Chapter 13

Elizabeth

He not only does that but he also grabs me cocoa. He is too good to me. I fall asleep right after I change little man. They guys take turns getting up with him during the night. I sleep till nine. Its crazy but i'm just so tired. I feel bad about it. He is my responsibility but I am just so tired.

The next day I get to show the guys my home town. I show them my shop. Reminder to self I have to figure out what to do with it. I take them to the docks, to the refuge and the aquarium. For dinner I take them all to the best restaurant in town for some fresh seafood. Not for me. I have chicken with a few pieces of shrimp from Mals plate. He loves It can tell. He even takes Phillip so I can eat. not that my men would not but he insists. For such a big guy he is amazing with him. I bet one day he is going to make a great dad. I tell him this and he just laughs at me. After dinner we stop by my favorite bakery owned by my best friend from high school. Its bitter sweet for me. I tell her briefly what is going on, she knows about John but not about the baby. She nods and holds me tight. Shelly was with me when I found out I was pregnant. Then was with me when I found out it was twins. Then when it was twin girls. I am going to miss her the most. She loads us up on goodies for the ride back and hugs each of us.

Once we get on the plane and get little man settled in a make shift crib for the night the three of us take over the bed and pass out. He sleeps almost six hours. Its heaven. He wakes up just as were getting ready to land. I strap him in he car seat and then into a seat. I am ready to start our lives here in Hawaii. I have yet to tell Ano about my decision but i'm going to. I want to make is special for him. He deserves it.

We arrive at his house to see it all decked out in blue streamers and a its a boy banner. So much for a quiet morning. I should have known. We walk in and Harmony takes the care seat and unstraps Phillip. He wakes up and just looks at her. He had been quiet sense he cut his first tooth. Poor boy. Cal takes Galen from Brian and immediately starts kissing her telling her how much daddy missed his little girl. Its cute. The whole house is decorated in blue everything. Ano just smiles and Dev shakes his head. Harmony leads us to the guest bedroom or what was the guest bedroom.

Its now a nursery. Ano's parents are in there and Harm hands his mom Phillip. She is overwhelmed with emotion. She starts to cry. I see the look on Ano's face and I cant wait any longer. I pull him into our room.

Ano

I watch my mom hold Phillip for the first time and I know she is getting attached to him. I cant let that happen. If Elizabeth leaves he goes with her. She grabs my hand and pulls me into our room. She reaches in her lap top bag and pulls out a large Minilla envelope and hands it to me. I open it and find paperwork for a Hawaii license, a change of address card, as well as paperwork for her to change banks to a local one here on Molokai. I look at her strangely. I'm a little confused.

"what is this all and what does it mean" i ask her. Afraid i am wrong.

"its the legal stuff for me to be here long term. It means that I love you Ano and I accept you being a fishermen. It still scares me but I can deal with that. Its more scary for me to go back to Montana and leave you. Your part of my heart. Please understand that I am still grieving John. You may have noticed i'm not wearing Dev's ring. I have in on my necklace. I told him the same thing i'm telling you. I love you but i'm not ready for marriage right now. I need time to let go of him. I have some major anger towards him right now among other feelings and I don't want to enter in a marriage until I am at peace with him. So if your ok with it. I want to make this island my home." She tells me as she looks down. Uncertain of how I am going to react. I'm over the moon.

"my love its an honor to have you here. I can accept that you need time. I accept all of it. When your ready I would like to add my own rings. Your my heart. So kiss me please? And lets go get little man settled. That is if grandma will give him up" I tell her. She kisses me and the monkeys go nuts. Our girls are going to have a great life here right along with there big brother and maybe just maybe some younger siblings.