Information

I'm not usually the type to do this but I want to make sure all of America's secrets are lined up in a nice list for all of you and explain somethings as well. 

America:

Human name: Alfred F. Jones-Braginsky

Family: His Husband Russia, his 74ish children, his 14ish nieces and nephews, his brother Canada.

America has many secrets here are some basic ones:

He really likes to cook and is really good at it too but it's more homely then the other countries cooking. He can often be found dancing in the kitchen to whatever song and making various foods.

Despite not a lot of morning persons in America, he himself is a morning person despite how late he stays up doing whatever paperwork his boss has given him.

He overworks way too much and has a hard time sleeping so the states and Russia sometimes have to literally drag him from his desk to bed.

He is quite anorexic and self-harms because the other nations have destroyed his self-image and this makes Russia and Canada come together to plot the murder of everyone else.

He was raped by the colonizers at one point or another so most of the states despise England, France, and Spain. Well, more than they usually would.

He gave birth to all of the states himself but that doesn't mean Russia wasn't by his side for most of them. Even before they started dating.

One more secret that will be revealed later that has to do with Canada's invisibility ;D

He also can do magic but not Englands kind. No, he does Voodoo and elemental magic.

He also can see ghosts.

Russia:

Human name: Ivan Braginsky-Jones

Family: His husband America, the 74ish children that call him father,  his brother-in-law Canada.

Russia's 'secrets':

He basically raised all of the states with America even though Alaska is the only one that is biologically his so they call him their father and America their mother.

He hates what the countries have done to his sunflower so he plots their murder with the help of his brother-in-law.

Canada:

Human name: Matthew Williams

Family: His boyfriend Prussia, His 14ish children, his 74ish nieces and nephews, his brother-in-law Russia.

Secrets:

All of his 13 provinces and capital are personified. However, they are just poof-babies, unlike the states.

Yow know, plots murder with brother-in-law

He knows that America won't tell him something but doesn't know what it really is. That one secret that will be revealed later.

He also can do magic but not as much as his brother because of his colder land and tends to lean towards water and ice powers.

Prussia:

Human name: Gilbert Beilschmidt

Family: His boyfriend Canada, his little brother Germany who doesn't know sh-, he knows the states and provinces but is like that awkward boyfriend of parent. Though, Pennsylvania seems to like him.

Secrets:

Canada, America, and Russia 'nicely' threatened him to not share the information of the states and provinces.