Chapter 1:

Y/N POV:
For once, I felt stress free. In a way, it feels great not to live with him anymore. The environment was too toxic for me. It wasn't what I wanted, but that is in the past now. I want to use this as an opportunity to start clean with a 'new life'. But a part of me misses him. I fell in love with someone who didn't feel the same.

When he left the house for 'business' I missed him. I created my ideal version of him all in my head, thinking that was his true person. I just wished he would acknowledge me.

Instead I was faced with the hard slap of reality. He didn't love me, and he had always showed me. Except I was too blind to see that. I was too caught up with the perfect version that I had created of him.

As time passed, he became more and more cold towards me. Everything I didn't wasn't enough to please him. He never wanted to spend time with me. I always hoped that he would at least give me a chance, I hoped that he would one day give in and accept me. But he never did.

I later found out that he had been cheating on me. It wasn't the biggest surprise but it still hurt. I had put in so much effort just to make him feel loved. I wasted my time, money, and affection. He never wanted anything with me to begin with, just the power of my parents company. I back into depression and cried for months. I wanted to forget and hate him, but my heart kept telling me the opposite. And I hate myself for that.

My parents weren't very happy with my decision. In fact, they told me that they never wanted to see me again. They went off and told me that I was their biggest regret in life and ruined their chances in the business industry. That meant that they weren't going to pass down their company to me. I was basically 'disowned'.

It did hurt to know that my parents didn't care about my feelings but I know that I had to do what I did. I didn't want to live in a toxic relationship for the sake of my parents.

But everything felt okay, because I knew I had someone there for me. Someone that had always cared for me even though other didn't. My best friend Yoongi. He's letting me stay in his apartment while I work on making my way into being financially stable.

Without my parents, I'm a broke university student on fully paid scholarships. I always took my education seriously so paying for school wasn't one of my problems.

Today I'm meeting up with Yoongi today so we can have some breakfast together and plan what to do next.

"I'd better get ready, I don't want to be late..." I said. I took a quick shower, skipped makeup, and chose an outfit. I decided to wear something simple and casual.

Y/N's Outfit:

Y/N's Hair:

After getting ready, I grabbed my purse and headed out to the Cafe

Yoongi's POV:
I was waiting in the cafe for Y/N. I heard the doorbells ring and looked towards the door. I saw  Y/N and smiled warmly.

{END OF YOONGI's POV}

Y/N's POV:
I opened the door to the cafe and saw Yoongi. I saw him smile so I waved to him. We ordered coffee and chocolate muffins to munch on while we caught up with each other.

"So when are you planning to move in with me?" Asked Yoongi. "Maybe today....?" I said awkwardly. "Okay then, let's go and pack your stuff!" Said Yoongi. "Okay! Let's go!" I responded excitedly.

Little did I know someone was watching me......

———————————————————————————

I'm in the process of editing this story

I'm in the process of editing this story.. 😅. I'm so happy to see that some people actually enjoy this "series" so I'm going to keep writing! School is one of the main reasons why I haven't updated but I'm back so please be patient! 🙃