Chapter 6:

NAMJOON's POV:

"What is it now Jennie?" I said as I glared at her. I was tired and I didn't want to put up with all of her whining.
"I saw something earlier and I thought I'd show you." Said Jennie. I sighed and looked at her phone to see what she wanted to show me.

I couldn't believe my eyes. It was another picture of Y/n and a man again, but it wasn't any man. It was Min Yoongi. The CEO of the Min Enterprises. The man who owns the company that I compete against day and night. I've worked so hard to get to where I am in my company but I've always had to compete against him. He and I have always competed since we've been CEO's passed down from our fathers. We were not friends.

Maybe that's why he always wanted to compete with me, to win my Y/n. Then realization hit me, I divorced her. Suddenly I felt anger.
"Why are you showing me this? You have no right to be interfering with my life." I said while looking into her eyes, I could see that she was scared. But I didn't really care.

"Get out." I said seriously. "But-" She tried to convince me to let her stay but before she tried to whine I told her again. She got up and left slowly crying to see if I would feel sympathy.

What is she trying to prove to me. I think it's time I should just break up with Jennie. She's getting in my way of work. I need to focus on my work instead of relationships. They're just getting in my way.

____________________________________
Messages
Jennie
____________________________________

                     Jennie I'm breaking up with you. Don't come to my house anymore. We are no longer in a relationship anymore.

No, wait I'm sorry please!

We can work this out

I won't say what I said again please

Please

Answer me please

Namjoonie

I'm sorry

Don't leave me please

Please

Block
Yes     No

_________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you once again for reading my chapters!! 💕 I tried to do a message type thing for the break up

Thank you once again for reading my chapters!! 💕 I tried to do a message type thing for the break up. I hope you all like it!

💜Please comment your opinions and feelings in the comments!!💜

🕺🎉Stay safe and wear a mask please🎉🕺