toddy smith

so todd's drunk in this one thats all hahaha.

"todd are you guys coming out with us tonight?" carly approached todd and i on the couch. i look to todd who seems to already know i'll have to take care of him after... "yeah, why not." i say, todd smiles at me and hugs me tighter.

after what seemed like forever, we were ready to go out with the rest of the squad. we rode in david's tesla, knowing he would be the only one going home sober. during the ride, todd seemed to be quiet when david turned on his camera so i held his hand a little tighter.

we arrived at the bar, and got a table with mariah and heath. "want me to grab you a drink?" todd gave me a quick kiss and i nodded while smiling, pulling up the strap of my black cami. i watched as todd made his way to the bar, ordered two drinks, and while he was waiting a girl started talking to him. i was used to it and todd was the same. he immediately pointed at me, mariah and i waved at her laughing our heads off.

todd soon came over, handing me a drink and putting his arm around my shoulder, sitting to my right. mariah, on my left was telling me a funny story about this girl she used to work with and i was dying... taking frequent sips from my cup soon anough everyone was either standing up and talking to other people, singing out loud together, or dancing with partners or just in a big group. me and mariah were sloppily ballroom dancing for heath and todd who were cheering us on.

"YEAHHH!!" "OOH BABYY" they yelled and mariah and i were dipping and spinning each other to a pop song. i spun mariah over to heath, and they started bumping and grinding while todd and i laughed at how drunk heath was already.

todd was quick to grab my hips and get close, at the same time chugging the rest of his fourth beer and placing it on the table beside us while i finished off mine. i laughed at his wide eyes as he made his way back over to me, trying to avoid drunk people flailing their arms.

his hands eventually started moving lower and he started playing with the belt loops of my jean skirt, making me hiccup-laugh while he started kissing down my neck.

david of course, was moving amongst the crowd trying to find some form of content and there we were, shitfaced and sucking each other's faces off so of course he filmed something near us.

after dancing around for what seemed like hours, scott came by us and grabbed todd's arm, yelling something and naturally todd dragged me with them. we walked through the crowd to a couch and side table that was full of what seemed like our whole group. david has his camera in his lap and a blunt was being passed around along with different plastic cups.

todd sat on the arm of the couch, pulling me into his lap, resting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around my waist. jason started up yelling something at kristen for a bit of david's vlog, todd and scott were trying to converse over all the noise - but just ended up yelling dumb things to each other. erin, natalie, jeff and i were laughing at some stupid thing zane did and todd started toying with one of the straps on my cami. this was a typical friday-saturday night for the vlog squad. we're either at a club, bar or just getting drunk together at the house, while the people from the apartment come over. yeah, not good health wise, but everyone's used to this lifestyle. especially todd and i, we go out every time anyone else is and come back together, just as drunk as the next person.

skip forward to two am...where toddy and zane are dancing to david's car, absolutely shit faced once again.

carly and i follow them, laughing at something dumb jason was mocking natalie for. once we get in the car i lay my head in todd lap and stream how my legs out onto carly's lap and todd starts playing with my hair.

david pulls out his camera and i cover my head with my arm. todd starts yelling at david and everyone's laughing because todd is so fucking wasted he means nothing he says at this point.

i peek out at carly from under my arm and she laughs and gives me a look, to which i smirk and roll my eyes at.

david's playing music and everyone seems to be having their own private conversations while todd is still toying with the straps of my cami while i lay in his lap.

i sit up and he grabs me, squishing my face into his own. carly has my hand in hers and she's talking to it like it's me. we all look like one big mess but david still pulls out his camera to capture...us.

once we get back to the house todd gives me a piggyback inside and lays me on the couch just to hover overtop of me.

"DAVID THEYRE HAVING SEX ON THE COUCH AGAIN!" jason yells, laughing as he walks by us.

david comes running in with this camera.

"not yet david haahaaaaahahaha!!" todd is so drunk david just laughs and tells erin he's heading back to the apartment.

"..i mean we could since you're being so cuuute ahaha.." todd lays on me and i laugh

"nooo todd get off!!!!" i can't breathe so i just giggle as a response.

he rolls off of me and i get up to grab his hand. i lead him back into his room and zane scott and heath are sitting on the bed.

"why do you always film in myyyyy rooooom!?" todd slurs and the three guys get up to shake him

"because it's closest to miiiine!" scott laughs.

"remember that when you're moaning into her ear todd!!" zane points at me and i cover my ears like it's old news.

they leave and todd lays next to me.