eugene lee yang

ok so this ones shit but whatever

i'm boring.

i'm being boring.

i'm fucking bored.

i'm sitting on the couch with eugene's dog, pesto in my lap, scrolling through a boring instagram feed.

i shuffle a boring playlist and put my phone down, capturing pesto in my arms just to lay down and hug him into my chest.

i stare at the ceiling and feel pesto struggle against me.

i kiss his head and we hear footsteps coming down the hallway. of course pesto jumps away from me and greets eugene.

i turn to look at him with a pouty face.

"you're being boring." eugene pulls my arms up so i stand.

"i know." i look up at him and grab his face.

he rests his head in my hands and i pinch his mouth together pretending to make him talk.

"you're annoying" he chuckles and i slump back down on the floor.

eugene looks at me and pokes my leg with his foot.

what's with these homies dissin my girl

my mouth opens and eugene already knows the song too.

his other dog emma comes over to me and jumps onto the couch behind me, i pat her head and look back to eugene who's tapping his foot.

oooh oooh once you know i'm yours

eugene mouths the words and pulls me up to standing.

and i know you're miiiine

i make a dumb face at him and he starts rocking out but also spinning me around at the same time.

oooo-weee-oooo

i look just like buddy holly

oh oh and you're marry tyler moore

eugene goes fucking hard and i look back at emma and pesto watching and judging us.

eugene leads me in a waltz (which doesn't make sense) and starts kissing my neck, making me laugh.

"eugene!!" i giggle while he continues leading me in a hug from behind and more twirls.

"what?!" he pretends to be hurt and pouts as the song ends.

"ah fuck you" i laugh and kiss him hard.

"fuck you harder." he says a against my lips and i pull away to laugh.

"bet." i smirk

"catch me if you can ya whore." he runs through the kitchen and of course i chase after him and start smiling like an idiot.

-

oopsie kinda short i just have no inspiration but i'm in live with eugene so heeeere.

oi if you're reading this and aren't following me, I C U. now vote for me and check out my other stories. feel free to boss me around in the comments.

-liv 🎸