I'll get to know you

Kohm knows Type.

     He‘s known him since the day he was born, to the sound of his mother and aunt screaming their lungs out and a two year old Type barfing somewhere in the corner of the room.

     He knows that Type was scared of cats until he was eight, he knows that Type's father suggested putting him in preschool and he screamed so loudly his mother said, 'fuck it, i'll do it myself‘.

     He knows that when Type turned fifteen, he fell in love with Puifai and confessed to her outside of the girls bathroom, her hands still wet because there were no more paper towels. Kohm knows that Type's first kiss was with her and that they went out for two years until Puifai moved to America. Kohm knows that Type was actually really happy when Puifai moved because Melanie had confessed to him the week before, and he was thinking he might want to try something new.

     Kohm is the only person on earth that knows that it was Type, not Tum, that peed in the tent on the 4th-6th grade camping trip.

     Kohm knows Type.

***************

     Champ knows Type.

     He knows that a fourteen year old Type with a cocky grin and a soccer ball is not someone to be tampered with. He knows that, for all his arrogance and bragging, Type is the first one to make sure that every single member of the team feels important, even the water boy.

     He knows that Type knows the names of every single person in the school, and makes a point to talk to them all.

     Champ knows that the southern boy is the first one to cry when they win, when they lose, when someone gets injured. Not when he gets injured, though. If Type gets hurt he just laughs it off with a quick, 'What? You think I‘m gonna cry like some freaking girl?‘

     When he's fifteen and Type is sixteen, Champ finds out that being skinny has nothing to do with how strong you are and he knows for the rest of his life never to make Type angry.

     Champ is the first person on earth to know that Type lost his virginity to Sammy, the foreign exchange student from the United States.

     Champ knows Type.

***********

     Techno knows Type.

     He knows that the boy will be there when you need him, even if you've never met before. He knows that if Type ever sees anyone being bullied for being nerdy, or fat, or maybe a little too skinny and girly looking, despite being a College student, the southern boy will be the first to jump to their defence.

     Techno knows that Type is scared of growing up, of getting a job, of having to live his own life without anyone telling him what to do and when to do it.

     Techno knows that Type will do anything and everything to protect the people he loves, without ever asking for someone to protect him in return, even if that's all he wants.

     He knows that the other boy is the most loyal friend in the world.

     Techno is the one who finds the sketch pencil and the notebook lying next to each other in Type's apartment one night before they all go out together.

     He's the one that first saw the passion and dedication and raw emotion that have been crammed into a small, worn out notebook.(A/N: In case you guys are wondering, Type is an artist in this story).