《ᴏɴᴇ ✉ 》

Thursday, 11 April 2019 — 4:21PM

Remus:
Hey Harry, I hope you are doing good.
Did you talk to your guardians? 

Harry:
Hi! I'm alright, and you?
No, not yet. I wasn't sure. 

Remus:
Did you change your mind?
It's completely okay, we'll understand. 

Harry:
No! I didn't. I really want to live with the both of you. 

Remus:
I see. You thought that we changed our mind?

Harry:
Well, it was a possibility, wasn't it?

Remus:
No Harry, it isn't. I know we didn't know each other for too long but me and Sirius want you in our life. We won't change our mind. 

Harry:
Oh, I really want to be in your life too. I'll ask them to sign the papers, then. 

Remus:
Do you want to come in my office after? We can take some tea.

Harry:
I'd love to! Could you help me for my history essay ?

Remus:
Of course! 

 *

Harry: 
Petunia, I know you don't want me to send you a message but it's important. Two peoples I met recently, want to actually adopt me. When I come home, could you sign the paper?

Petunia: 
Why would I do that?

Harry: 
You don't even like me, as you always said, I'm just a burden, right?

Petunia: 
Fine, but I don't want to see you freak face ever again, did I make myself clear?

Harry:
Don't worry about that. 

 *

Sirius: 
Hey, how's school going? 

Harry:
It's okay, I guess. I've still some problem with history and chemistry, but Remus helped me a little. We drank tea. 

Sirius: 
That's great sweetheart, I wanted to let you know that I would be here for your next match. 

Harry: 
Really? 

Sirius: 
I promise! I want to see you playing. Can you tell me when is it?

Harry: 
Next saturday, the 20th! At 6pm!

Sirius:
Great! I'm excited to see you again, unfortunately I won't be at home this weekend, so I don't know if you plan to go at your aunt house or at our home, but I won't see you. 

Harry: 
It's alright, I actually don't know. Petunia said she would sign the paper. 

Sirius: 
I'll go with Remus sign the paper at her home probably tomorrow then. 

Harry: 
Do you need me to be here?

Sirius: 
Nah, don't worry about it! Also, I had a question. Do you want us to change your name to Harry Potter-Lupin ?

Harry:
Does professor Lupin know about that? 

Sirius: 
Of course, he does. We talked about it last night. I'm not gonna lie, we'd really love if you'd take our surname but it's totally up to you. 

Harry: 
I'd really love to! 

Sirius:
Awesome! I'll tell Remus the news, sweetheart. Call me tonight? Before going to bed?

Harry:
Don't need to ask twice!