[6]

S2 Ep: 19 "Klaus"

Aliyah opened her eyes and found herself in the middle of a storage unit place. She looked around in confusion and found Klaus ahead of her walking down the hall towards a specific unit. She quickly caught up with him and watched as it was opened revealing multiple coffins.

Klaus stood beside a specific one and opened it revealing a decayed blonde vampire. Aliyah looked at the white flapper dress and frowned at the blood mark that stained the dress. This must be the sister she had heard about before.

Her vision started fading and she knew she was waking up. She let the darkness take over. Aliyah's eyes snapped back open and she found herself back in real time in the cellar. She was leaning against the old stone wall while Elena sat on a wooden chair waiting for Elijah to wake up.

The original suddenly gasped and shot up to a sitting position grasping his chest. His eyes land on Elena first and they widen.

"Katerina!"

Elena shook her head. "Elijah! It's me, it's Elena."

"Oh, my God." Elijah muttered as he closed his eyes. He manages to climb to his feet gasping for air. "I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" He rushes towards the door but slams into instead, Aliyah grabs onto him and helps hold his body up.

"Elena he's not invited in" Aliyah told Elena. Elijah understood the change and used his vampire speed to run out of the house still stumbling some of the way. Aliyah and Elena chase after him and find him trying to get back into the house but was stopped by the force field since he had not been invited in since the change in the deed.

"What happened?" Elijah demanded. Elena quickly held a finger up to her lips telling him to be quiet, she gestured around the air silently telling him that Stefan and Damon could hear.

"We'll tell you. Not here. Can we trust you?" Elena whispers. Elijah leaned forward as far as he could.

"Can I trust you?" He countered. His words were focused more so on Elena than Aliyah. They had come to a mutual agreement that while she would not help in taking him down she could not risk raising him if the Salvatores succeeded in so.

Elena hesitantly handed him the dagger that was used on him while Aliyah grabbed their bags. Her purse held quite a few blood bags for Elijah. The trio made their way to Elena's car and began to drive away from the house so they could have a real conversation. Elena had pulled to the side of the road for a moment after they let Elijah gather himself.

"You look better." Elena praised nervously. Elijah ignored her attempt to redeem his sense of friendship and passed Aliyah the last empty blood bag so she could put it with the rest of the trash.

"Where did you get the dagger?" Elijah asked but Elena only shook her head.

"We'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. We need your word." She told him earning a scoff.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed." Elijah argued.

Aliyah shook her head and sat up in her spot in the middle of the backseat. "No demands. We're offering you our help. And in return,we would like yours." Elijah stared at her for a moment contemplating agreeing, he knew she was being honest but he was not going to trust Elena so easily.

"And why should I even consider this?" Elijah questioned.

Elena answered with a shrug. "The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you." Her phone buzzes once more and she answers it "Yes, we're fine."