I

THE LIST
Sope AU.

CHAPTER 1

"Hoseok?" The teacher called his name, trying to get the student's attention.

"Hoseok!" She screamed again, this time he looked at her with a dazed look on his face.

"Yes Mrs. Lee?" Hoseok simply asked.

"It's time for lunch. You've sat there, staring into the beyond, while I was calling your name for the past 10 minutes." Hoseok scrambled ran as fast as he can to the cafeteria. Opening the doors to the lunch room, he was greeted with the scent of pizza tingling up his nostrils. He got in line and received his delicious food, mouth almost watering.

"Hm, where do I sit?" He whispered to himself, scanning the cafeteria for any available seats. His face lit up as he found an unaccompanied table, walking over and sitting down.

Hoseok was enjoying lunch when he heard a voice across him speak, "What are you doing here?" the boy turned to see that it was Min Yoongi he saw a small bruise on the bottom of his jawline but he decided not to ask.

Hoseok had a small crush on the small boy in front of him but never thought about starting a conversation. Though, He did always think about becoming his friend ever since their first encounter. Yoongi just never let him get close which confused him, did he not like him? 

"I saw you sitting alone so I wanted to give you company." Hoseok lied, he didn't see him sitting here maybe because he was distracted by the food.

"Okay." He answered and continued to eat his lunch.

Hoseok glanced down at his pocket and took out the little paper that had his 'DON'T FORGET' list, opening it he read what he had to do today. He already completed two of the things on the list.

DON'T FORGET

Music
Carrots
Try to get closer to Yoongi

"Hey, what's that?" Hoseok noticed Yoongi was looking at him and put the paper back in his pocket in a state of panic.

"Oh my mom gives me a list of three new things to try each day. I've already completed two so I just need one more." Hoseok explained.

Hoseok looked at his plate and gagged at the sight of carrots beside his precious pizza. His mother always knew he hated the orange vegetable which was one of the reasons why she put it on the list, without him looking Yoongi took a carrot out of his plate.

"I don't like carrots either." He said, "So, I'll try one with you that way we both accomplished something new today." Hoseok smiled at his gesture and nodded, taking a carrot in his own hand.

"1! 2! 3!" He quickly counted, both of them took a bite out of the vegetable and slowly chewed it. The two boys felt a disgusting tingly flavor on their taste buds and spit it into their napkins immediately. Yoongi looked at Hoseok and said, "Never again."

Hoseok laughed as Yoongi did the same, flashing his gummy smile. The smile Hoseok loved dearly and will never got tired of seeing.

Yoongi had Hoseok falling even more without him even knowing it.