Min

CHAPTER 4

"Min Yoongi come on! Please tell me what happened!" The two exited the bus and Hoseok was now following Yoongi, who was trying to get away from him.

"Yoon-"

"What Hoseok?!" He turned around abruptly and instantly regretted it since their faces were close now. Yoongi tried his best not to look at his lips and just looked away. Their was a silence and it made the taller male nervous as he slightly shifted while Yoongi's gaze was on him.

"They.." Yoongi's words trailed off for a second, trying his best not to cry infront.

"They beat me up because one of them  caught me staring at you during dance class. I like you Jung Hoseok and they know that. I didn't want to like you but I did. I fell for your smile and bright personality, I fell you because you were the only person who spoke to me on the first day I came here. I know you're only talking to me because I'm on your list but you can stop now because I think you've completed all three things, goodbye Hoseok."  Yoongi turned and walked away while Hoseok stood there with no words.

Tears slightly brimmed his eyes as he looked at the boy he liked so much walking away from him.

He liked me.

He felt the same way.

But he thought I only talking to him because of this stupid list. It's not true because...

I'm the one who put him on the list

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

"Hoseok-ah you haven't touched your chicken and it's your favorite, what's wrong?" Hoseok looked at his mother with sad eyes, the scene between him and Yoongi replaying in his head.

"Nothing eomma. I'm just not feeling hungry, I'll eat it later when I come back." He offered a small smile as he grabbed his brown trench coat.

"Where are you going?" His mother's eyes were narrowed as she looked at him.

"I'm going for a small walk."  She nodded as he left and heaved a small sigh.

"Yoongi I really hope you forgive me."