CISCO RAMON

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

SNOW'S SISTER
PART ONE

Walking into S.T.A.R. Labs with a smile threatening to show, a pep in each step you took, you headed into the Cortex. You were instantly greeted by unsure "hellos" and "heys" by the team along with hesitating warm smiles. Your sister Caitlin rushed over to you, pulling you into a tight hug, she sighed contently. "I've missed you, and I'm glad you came to meet the team." She said softly.

"Yes, well I also came to see my older sister." You replied, laughing softly.

"Hey, Caitlin, when did you plan on telling me you had a gorgeous sister?"

You and Caitlin moved back a step from each other, turning to face the team.

"Cisco." Caitlin huffed. "That's inappropriate, she's my younger sister, and you're not trying anything."

One of the team members made an 'okay, I get it' look, making you assume that was Cisco. He pouted slightly. "Okay, okay."

"Cait, don't get upset." You intervened and smiled at your sister. "We don't need Killer Frost coming out to turn him ..." You paused, glancing at Cisco before looking back at Caitlin. "... into an icicle."

"Killer Frost is telling me how she'd love to do that right now." Caitlin stated, earning a defensive "hey!" from Cisco, she laughed.

A tall brunette walked over to you, he smiled. "Hey. I'm Barry Allen, also known as the Flash around here."

"Ah. You're the speedster." You grinned, nodding your head curtly. "It's nice to meet you, I'm Y/N Snow. I also happen to be gifted with the same thing Cait has, except fire instead of ice."

"So... you have an alter ego as well?" Another team member questioned.

"That's Iris," Caitlin said and hummed. "Barry's fiancée." She said softly to you.

"Yeah, however mine isn't "Killer Frost", she prefers to be called "Fire Phoenix." That's all her, she chose that name." You answered Iris' question.

"Awe, damn. I wanted to give the alter ego a name." Cisco said, pouting. "It's my thing, it's what I do."

"Cisco has a thing for naming villains and naming superheroes." Barry chuckled, shaking his head lightly, and grabbing ahold of Iris' hand. "We've got to get going, wedding planning time."

Iris hummed, pecking her fiancé's lips before they left the Cortex, making their way out of S.T.A.R. Labs.

Your eyes glanced over to Cisco, eying the other's features, before looking back at Caitlin. "So, uh, was there any specific reason as to why you needed me here? I'm not a scientist, not a doctor, and not an engineer." You laughed softly.

"I was thinking that maybe you could be part of the team, help kick meta-human ass," Caitlin replied.

"Sure, why the hell not?" You smiled warmly, hugging your older sister for a moment before leaning back. "However, I'm crashing at your place until I move my things from Star City."

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

You were sat in a workroom in S.T.A.R. Labs, humming softly to a tune that you had playing through your earbuds.

You changed the song from your phone before typing away on the computer, doing research.

You heard footsteps, so you took out your earbuds and paused your music, continuing your research.

"Come inside, use my workspace, I don't care when it's someone that looks like you- who's so pretty." Cisco babbled as he entered the workroom, letting out a nervous laugh. "Sorry, that was inappropriate. Please don't leave."

You let out a soft laugh and turned in the chair to face Cisco, you smiled. "You're odd." You stated.

"Is that... is that a bad thing?" He asked quietly.

"No, it's actually the opposite." You replied, humming softly. "I like odd, odd means you're not like anyone else."

Cisco's cheeks turned pink, a smile appearing upon his face.

You bit your lip as a smile threatened to make its way upon your face.

He took a few steps towards his desk, placing a hand on the desk, he licked his lips. "So, Fire Phoenix, your alter ego... is she bad like Killer Frost?"

"She likes to be called Phoenix, for short, and no. No, she's not bad, she and Killer Frost tend to fight a lot since they don't see eye to eye." You answered, closing the computer's internet tabs.

"So your alter ego is a badass superhero?" He asked, a hopeful look upon his face.

You laughed, standing up and putting your phone and earbuds into your purse. "Yeah, she is. She likes you, she told me that she does."

He blushed and smiled warmly. "That's good to know." He let out a soft laugh.

"Mm. She's not getting too close to you." You blurted out.

"And why's that?" He wondered.

"Because I caught sight of you first." You blushed, running a hand through your hair. "And I'd like to see if there's something between us."

He kept quiet for a moment before blurting out "Oh, thank God!" Along with a soft laugh. "I thought I was the only one feeling something between us."