HARRISON WELLS E-2

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

FUTURE DAUGHTER

There was a get together at the West's household due to Henry Allen's release from prison, all charges dropped and was now a free man.

All of Team Flash, including you, Wally, and Jesse were all talking to one another.

"I'd like to make a toast." Barry announced.

Everyone grew quiet, looking at the scarlet speedster.

"I'd like to toast to family and to freedom." Barry said. "Without you all I wouldn't have my dad back so soon, to be proved innocent, to be free."

"To family and to freedom." Everyone said in unison, clinking their glasses together before taking a sip of their wine.

You smiled softly and excused yourself from the conversation you were having with Caitlin, you walked over to your long-time boyfriend, who had now become your fiancé recently. Harrison Wells, but to the team known as Harry.

You came from Earth-Two like him and his daughter Jesse.

"Hey." You said and took ahold of his free hand. "This party is quite nice, isn't it?"

"I suppose, although I'm not really one for social gatherings like this." Harry replied.

"I know, but these people are now family to us." You said, standing on your tiptoes and giving him a peck on the cheek.

As everyone began to talk to one another not too long later the doorbell rang.

Barry hurried over to answer the door, opening it, he revealed a young woman. "Uh, hi? Can I... can I help you?"

"Yeah, umm, is Harrison Wells and Y/N  Y/L/N here?" The young woman asked.

You and Harry walked over to the entryway when you heard your names mentioned.

The young woman smiled warmly at you and Harry. "I'm Avery Wells, I'm your daughter."

Your eyes widened and you looked at Harry before looking at Avery. "You're what?" You asked.

"You both are my parents." Avery answered. "I'm from the... future."

You sighed and moved out of the way to let Avery inside, Barry shutting the door behind her, you but your lip.

"What year are you from?" Harry questioned.

"I'm from twenty-thirty-eight." Avery replied.

"Why did you travel back to twenty-eighteen?" You asked, running a hand through your hair. "No, uh... wait. If you're from twenty-thirty-eight then that means you're twenty-years-old."

You bit your lip and did some math. "Wait that means that you'd be born a year from..." Your eyes widened. "Now."

———

Everyone in the West's household were either sitting or standing in the living room. No one knew what to say or do.

"Mom, dad, I know this is a lot to take in, but..."

"How are you even a speedster?" Harry interrupted Avery. "Neither one of us are speedsters." He said, referring to you and him.

"It happened on our earth when I was fourteen-years-old, someone rebuilt and reactivated your particle accelerator." Avery replied to Harry. "You, of course, flipped and wanted to murder whoever was responsible for the explosion."

You looked at Harry. "I can see you doing that." You commented, smiling lovingly at your fiancé.

"Oh boy, I need more vodka." Cisco announced. "I am way too sober for this." He said and headed to the kitchen to pour himself another glass of vodka.

"Good ole' Cisco." Avery let out a small laugh, the corners of her eyes crinkling like Harry's did when he smiled brightly. "Hasn't changed a bit."

"He's going through a breakup." Caitlin said softly. "It's recent."

Avery frowned. "Oh..." She ran a hand through her ebony hair - like Harry's - and sighed. "Well in the future he..."

"No, no. Don't talk about the future, it could alter the timeline." Harry interrupted.

You hummed. "Yeah, we wouldn't want to alter the timeline." You placed a hand on Avery's shoulder before pulling her in for a hug. "Not that it would change much of you being born, since you're likely to be born nine months from now." You whispered softly to her.

She hugged you back tightly, sighing contently. "Dad and you look so happy."

"We are." You replied softly.

Harry joined in on the hug, humming softly.