TEN♣︎

ANNIE

I see connor pointing a gun at Libby " you live she dies, or she lives you die" Connor says to the two " ok before you shoot me Libby I will always love you and you know that, and to Annie even though you and me have been through a lot I just want you to know you will never lose my trust and faith in u and to all my friends I will love and miss you" asher says with tears streaming down his face and then I turn around for a quick second and then BOOM! "Asher!"I run to him "OMFG" I say as blood is covers all over asher, everyone is shocked.... Libby runs out crying.... Johnny is on the phone with the ambulance, and all I can think about is the thought of the love of my life Asher angel dying...................

NEXT DAY

ASHER
I woke up in a room with bright lights, then all the memories hit me tears come streaming down my eyes and everything starts to blur and it sounds like Annie's voice screaming my name but I could nearly hear her and than everything went black

ANNIE

I saw asher wake up but then tears come streaming down his eyes "ASHER ASHER ASHER DONT LEAVE ME AGAIN" I sream as tears come streaming down my face but then his eyes shut and he looks pale I call for the doctors,

A few minutes later they come back with some papers "asher has been diagnosed with memory madness ( I just made that up) this means that any bad memories that come to his mind can hurt his brain and give him a bad headache which could cause him to pass out and look pale so  this means he needs to happy at all times" the doc says while putting a shot in asher but then he instaly wakes up "why hello asher you are all sat to go home" the doc says as she picks up all the paper and leaves.

Johnny and the gang come pick us up we get in the car and everyone is staring at us " sooo is asher alright" Johnny says looking at asher "will he be able to play in homecoming" Carson says " yes, but we have to keep him happy" I say looking at asher while he staring off in space "this is going to be hard because he always thinks about negative things" Libby says as she puts her seatbelt on.

NEXT DAY
ASHER

I woke up and put on this

And I head to school once I headed out the door I heard my mom clapping and saying yay my mom and dad don't like me they only like London, avi, and savannah I went to family dollar to get some Takis and I Fanta drink I head to school and it was 9:...

And I head to school once I headed out the door I heard my mom clapping and saying yay my mom and dad don't like me they only like London, avi, and savannah I went to family dollar to get some Takis and I Fanta drink I head to school and it was 9:35 I was soppier to just be sitting down in class I practically race to the school and to class I see Annie and sit by her " h-hey -y-you have some water" I say out of breath " yeah"'Annie says handing me a bottle of water I chunked it's down in a 30 seconds " thanks Annie" I say throwing the water across the room making it in the trash can.