ELEVEN🧊

ANNIE

The teacher walks into to class with some other people with babies that look kinda real in their hand " now you are probably wondering why they are here as you see you and your lab partner will take care of a baby for two weeks"the teacher says " two weeks!" Me and asher say at the same time " yep Annie and asher, do anyways you and your lab partner Annie and asher stand up and be my example now I want y'all to pick a baby y'all want" the teacher says " how about this one" we both" we both say at the same time pointing at the babies " ok now pick a name " rose since it's a girl and that's ashers favorite flower" I say "ok then it's decided" take rose and you are diss missed" mrs Lopez says " you are going to have to take care of her I have football practice"
Asher says as we both walk out of school " ok ok but your going to have through 4 classes and I'm going to have it for 2" I say as we hop on ashers motorcycle " pshh peace of cake it's not like it's a real baby that cries and dreams and poops" asher says putting his helmet on " you must didn't hear the teacher plus I'll be laughing every time you have to come out of class because rose is crying.

ASHER

I wake up to a baby sreaming and crying, oh I forgot Annie have me the baby after practice I grab the baby and get the pretend bottle and put it in her mouth then I write in my journal that it cried at 4:14. I put rose down and go back to sleep thinking I would get some sleep but no
It cried at
4:45
5:17
5:56
6:36

It was finally time to go to school so I woke up took a shower and put on this

I really don't care I'm super duper tired so I walk to school with rose in the stroller that Annie bought, I get to school and literally almost collapsed with rose in the stroller "hahah!" Annie said dying of laughter, I really think nothing was f...

I really don't care I'm super duper tired so I walk to school with rose in the stroller that Annie bought, I get to school and literally almost collapsed with rose in the stroller "hahah!" Annie said dying of laughter, I really think nothing was funny "I need to go to class I said annoyed and sleepy while strolling rose "I'm we walk to class together right" Annie sad
"Ow ow ow ow ow"'I said massing my head, then everything went black,

"Asher! Your cured!" Annie said as she dances around my room and then rose starts crying "great"Annie says while getting rose and rocking her.

ANNIE

ASHY💕 Hey Annie theirs a party tonight at my house if you wanna come.

ME Yes I'll be their!

ASHY💕Ok see you their☺️

Omg! I just got invited to ashers party yay yay yay I get ready put my makeup on do my hair put in my outfit and this is it all finished

"Mom I'm going to a friends house bye" I say shutting the door, I get to ashers house and once I go in their it silent "hello" I say looking around then I see a bunch of rose petals so I follow them they lead me to a ladder so I climb it, then I s...

"Mom I'm going to a friends house bye" I say shutting the door, I get to ashers house and once I go in their it silent "hello" I say looking around then I see a bunch of rose petals so I follow them they lead me to a ladder so I climb it, then I see a little room with fairy lights a nice set up picnic table with all my favorite foods "you like it" asher says popping out of nowhere " I love it" I say "do you think Libby would like it?" Asher says "u-uh yeah....... you know I have to go" I say "aren't you going to stay for the party?" Ashers says concerned " oh I-I have t-to..... babysit my cousin" I say walking out the door.