CHAPTER 1

~MOMO'S POV~

It was the first day of school, I was very excited and nervous at the same time. I didn't know anyone or their quirks because I didn't have to go through the entrance exam to get in.

Feeling extreamly anxious, I took a deep breath and opened the door to my classroom-Class 1A. The moment I walked in, I felt everyone staring at me, I could feel my face turning red as a tomato but I quickly shook my head and walked over to a table with 'YAYOROZU MOMO' taped on it.

As I began to take my stationary out of my bag, a person sat down on the chair of the table to my left. I looked over and smiled, trying to be nice. But the moment I saw her face, something stirred up in my stomach that made me feel strange... Maybe even a little uncomfortable.

~JIROU'S POV~

I loosened my tie a bit as a walked into class, not caring that everyone was staring at me. I did a quick scan of my classmates, mainly looking for Denki Kaminari ( a good friend of mine), but someone else caught my eye, she stood out to me.

I stared for a moment but I saw a glimpse of a table with my name on it. RIGHT NEXT TO HERS!! 'Oh man I'm gonna love it here' I thought to myself as I sat down. I couldn't help but to look at her. She was beautiful, her dark raven hair looked so perfect, her eyes sparkled of joy and excitement and God, thos damn lips look so juicy and amazing.

She smiled at me. It was probably the warmest and kindest smile I've ever seen, I smiled back in response and said "hey, I'm Kyoka Jirou" and she said in an angelic tone "I'm Yayorozu Momo, just call me Yaomomo, I prefer that."

~MOMO'S POV~

Why was I staring at her lips as we exchanged names... I was always told to be respectful and look at people in the eyes when they talked and that's what I'd always do. But why not with her... She was special in some kind of way, sure but why do I keep on staring at her lips and just going completely crazy when I think of her,
even though we just met.

I was broken out of my thoughts by the door opening agian. I couldn't see anyone and I don't think Jirou did too. The whole class poked their heads up to try and catch a better view of who had just entered the room. I was sitting near the back so all I could see was some purple balls. 'Holy shit he's short, it might be because of his quirk tho... I shouldn't be rude' I thought to myself. He sat down in the first row of the class, a few seats in front of Jirou. Speaking of Jirou, WHERE DID SHE GO?? I swear she was there a second ago but she's just gone?

I looked around curiously until I found her behind me, talking to a yellow haired boy. Ngl I was getting jealous that they were talking... Not really sure why tho.

~DENKI'S POV~

"is ur gay ass ok with her lookin at u?" I whispered as a joke to Jirou thinking that she wasn't gonna catch feelings that easily. She slapped me lightly and laughed out "ofc not bro"

She then turned to face the raven haired girl and introduced me, "this is Pikachu, he's dumb as shits if he uses his quir-" I stopped Jirou before she could say anything else, "first of all I'm not Pikachu, my name is Denki Kaminari and second, I am not stUPID IF I USE MY QUIRK!" I said through gritted teeth and a deadly glare at Jirou.

"Nice to meet u Kaminari, I'm Momo Yayorozu but just call me Yaomomo." Momo smiled and held out her hand. I was just about to shake it when Jirou slapped my arm down. We both looked at her confused, "u might not wanna touch him if u don't wanna get electrocuted" she joked "that's why I call him Pikachu, his quirk is electeicution." We all laughed and I shook her hand anyways.