CHAPTER 6

~3RD PERSON~

Iida soon put everyone to their dorms and ran off to his own dorm. He was trying to get some sleep because there's going to be a lot of physical activity and hero training the next day.

Well everyone knew that apart from Todoroki. So him being him, decided to scroll through instagram and watch YouTube till around 2 am. He was pretty sure he had only been on for half an hour, but apparently not according to the clock.

~MOMO'S POV~

I woke up to the sound of my buzzing alarm clock. Lazily, I turned it off and did a little stretch. When I finally opened my eyes, I remembered that today was gonna be hero training and probably really tiring. "Whyyyyyyyyy I don't feel like moving at all I'm all out of energy. But oh well I have to go anyways and if I want to become a pro hero, I have to train.' I thought to myself as I got out of bed and did my hair, brushed my teeth, got dressed etc

When I got to the common area to have breakfast, I noticed that Mineta was the only one there... A little debate of whether to eat breakfast or not started in my head. And since today is guaranteed to be tiring and my quirk is pretty food dependant so I decided to go eat.

"Hey there Momo" Mineta said seductively "Hi" I replied. "U know that I'm actually a really good chef right? I can cook whatever u want and we can eat it together, it'll be sooooo romantic. Well fall in love and love each other forever." This is exactly what I call instant regret. I sighed as I said "Thanks for the offer but I think I'll manage on my own" Why was Mineta the only one here... I just wish that Shoto or Kyoka was here too, that would be sooo much better.

About 15 mins of awkwardness and rejecting Mineta, people finally started arriving. Bakugo was surprisingly early, being one of the first ones to enter. He was soon followed my Kirishima and Kaminari. Mina and the other girls came in as well. I spotted Kyoka and gave her a big 'good morning' type of hug. I felt both of us go a bit red so I let go and giggled at how shy and adorable she is. I noticed that everyone was here apart from Shoto. Being the overthinking anxious 'mother' I am, I decided to go check up on him with Kyoka.