01: 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙜

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Izana was getting ready for her third training session, and it wasn't even midday yet. Training to be agile and flexible with the addition of being strong bender was always going to be difficult, especially for a 12-year-old. She somehow seems to manage with the daily training.

Before she could leave her room, Firelord Ozai enters.
"Izana, the fire nation's guru has recommended a daily meditation. The minimum of an hour and that will start from today" He states with his famous stern tone.

Izana clearly confused to the sudden orders asks, "Father, might I ask what benefits will we receive from this?" She speaks in her soft voice.

"Daughter, by meditating it enables your bending more controllable so that I can be sure of the outcomes" His malicious smile never leaving his face when in the thought of world domination.

"Yes father, I will work on that now" She bows, and he firmly nods then leaves the room.
She lets out a sigh of relief then quickly sets up for a long meditation session. Inhaling and exhaling slowly.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Katara and Sokka both are leaning over the edge of the iceberg they are stranded on. When the water in front of them begins to glow this luminous blue. Katara walks to edge of their iceberg raft to get a better look. She can see deep in the ice, there was a boy in a meditation pose is seen. Suddenly, his eyes glow and his arrow markings glow white.

Neither of the siblings realising yet that this could the one that saves the world.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•