Chapter 8: Cursed Weapons (ALSO 7K WTH)

"Alright. Everyone, usual drills. Guns go to shooting range. I'll meet you there. Close combat go to field for practice with All Might. Miscellaneous, stay here and wait for Midnight," Aizawa instructed. Izuku seemed torn as he looked at Aizawa confused. "Izuku? Go to the area your weapon belongs to." Izuku slowly raised his arms, allowing a sniper to appear. As it appeared, Aizawa instantly knew why he was thrown into prison. The last person that gun belonged to was a crime lord, known for killing many powerful people. What surprised him even more was when he made it disappear and he repositioned his hands, making a large scythe appear and Aizawa froze. The last person who had that scythe was a famed murderer, known as Reaper. He let it disappear as one more weapon appeared.  A small pistol. Once again, one Aizawa unfortunately recognized. It was the changing pistol, allowing attachments to appear on it and disappear. This one was held by a current crime boss known as All For One. Dubbed as so as well. Aizawa just froze.
Izuku wanted to shrink in on himself when Aizawa saw his weapons. He knew what they were and who they belonged to. They were monster's weapons, and unfortunately, he ended up with the worst of luck. Getting all three. The weapons names? Killshot, Reaper's Scythe, and All For one. Izuku let them all fade away as he pulled into himself, ready for the same treatment he got from the prison guards. He was very surprised when Aizawa pointed him in the direction of the shooting range.
Aizawa wouldn't lie. He was a bit more scared and hesitant of the boy in front of him now. Three of humanities deadliest weapons sat in the hands of a teenager. He could easily rule the world from either side with all that strength and power but to his surprise, Izuku let the weapons fade away and began to curl into himself, as if expecting to be hurt or punished. It was then Aizawa realized why this kid wasn't a hero, nor a villain yet. He was scared of himself. Scared he would hurt someone else like the previous and current owners of the weapons. It was then Aizawa realized the biggest thing about this kid. He was scared and beaten down, but he had potential. Lots of it. And Aizawa was gonna nurture it as much as he could.
"Head to the shooting range. We'll work with YOUR sniper first," Aizawa emphasised. Izuku looked shocked at first but quickly obliged. As they headed to the shooting range, Izuku noticed that not many people were actually there. Only Yugo, Tokayami, and Todoroki stood there. "Yugo. Tokayami. Todoroki. Can you guys come here?" Aizawa called out.
"Yes, Aizawa-sensei?" Yugo questioned.
"Yes?" Tokayami said, only interrupting his focus for a moment.
"Which one of you do you think is most skilled with your weapon?" He asked. Both eyes quickly turned to Todoroki who was still shooting, hitting every shot. Izuku noticed something strange. Todoroki had two guns but was only using one of them.
"Him," Yugo and Tokayami said in unison.
"Thank you. You can get back to training," Aizawa instructed. They nodded before turning back to what they were doing. "Todoroki, please come over here." The half and half turned around curiously, surprised to see the new student standing there awkwardly.
"Yes sensei?" He asked, directly as always.
"I would like you and Izuku to go into a head to head target practice duel. Three minutes. I want to determine his skill level," Aizawa explained. Todoroki nodded.
"Of course sensei. I would be happy to. Do you know how?" He asked, pointing to Izuku. This made him frantically nod. "Okay. What weapon do you have?" He froze at that question before summoning his pistol. Todoroki quickly recoiled seeing it.
"Follow me to the training grounds," Aizawa instructed. They both nodded but Todoroki quickly became more cautious of the greenhead.

-------

HOLY SHIT 7K. Uhhh.. Hi? Thank you for reading!!! I don't know what to say. Im so excited people actually enjoy my stories and Im so glad people like reading what I write! Sorry it's been so long since I updated but Ill be trying to update more often!
Have a good day and drink some water (or I swear Ill eat you shower curtains). :D