Chapter 3: Remember

(A/N: Hi! The next chapter has arrived! I am SOOOO incredibly sorry for the last chap that wasn't a chap. Shoutouts will be at the end! Please enjoy and forgive me *cue puppy eyes* Enjoy!)

Thalia POV

I WILL KILL THEM. Those bastards! I can't believe they told Helen. Me and Bianca marched up to them when we came home, and grabbed their ears and pulled them to our room. The moaned and whined but we didn't let go until we arrived. When we let go of their ears, I slapped Nico, Bianca slapped Jason, then we both slapped Percy. "Why do I get two?" He whined. Then I went up to Jason and slapped him and Bianca did the same to Nico.

"What was that for?" Nico shouted.
"WHY DID YOU TELL HELEN?!" We screamed.
"She deserved to know." Jason smirked.
"Why did you slap us?" Percy asked us.
"Why do you care so much about her?" Jason asked.
I went up to him and was about to smack him again and said, "Because she's-"
"No Thalia!"

I immediately shut my mouth. Frick. I almost told them.
"You can't tell them." Bianca said. "She'll tell them herself when she wants." She glared at them. "And that isn't any time soon."
I looked at them and said. "Don't EVER insult my best friend, you hear?" They just rolled their eyes.
"What were you going to say Thalia?"
"None of your business." I snapped.
"C'mon Thals." Pleaded Nico.
"Don't Thals me!"
"Bianca?"
"No."
"Please."
"NO!" we both screamed and left the room.

"That felt good." Bianca said. I agreed.
"Do you think she'll come to school tomorrow?" We were moving to Annabeth's school: Goode high, tomorrow.
"I'm not sure." She replied.
"I hope she goes."
"Me too."

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox-le-line-break-xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

I heard yelling and a shout. I turned over in my bed and closed my eyes
"GOOD MORNING!" Bianca screamed as she entered the door.
I jumped. "HOLY PEANUTS!"
"Holy peanuts?" Bianca asked and burst out laughing. I grumbled.
"What was all that shouting?" I asked
"Me waking up the boys." She grinned.

I rolled my eyes. Trust Bianca to scream everyone awake. She may look quiet and shy but she's a devil in disguise. I looked at the time. 6:00 am. We had an hour before school started. "Let's go then." I quickly got changed into jeans, and a black sweatshirt. I went out the room and saw Bianca dressed in white jeans, a white sleeveless turtleneck top and a denim half jacket.

I went downstairs and sat at the table and a delicious smell wafted into the room. Pancakes! Aunt Sally's pancakes to be precise. She came out holding a big plate of blue pancakes and a quickly grabbed one and devoured it. Everyone was doing the same. "Slow down Percy!" She laughed. "That's your ninth one!"
"Who's counting?" He grumbled.
We laughed. It was the first day of winter today and it was already snowing. Instead of walking we piled into the car and dad started driving.

"Look!" Said uncle Poseidon.
I saw a girl looking through her window and jumping out. She was two stories up and clung onto the tree. She climbed down and landed on her back.
"Did she really just... Jump out her two-story window?" Hera asked.
Then I saw her lonely figure limping through the snow. "Isn't that Annabeth?" Aunt Sally asked.
"Why is she crying?" Nico asked. It was true. She had tears running down her face and for every single one that dropped down, two more replaced it.
"How are we supposed to know you doofus?" Jason said.
Someone came past her and pushed her to the floor. She fell into the snow and instead of helping her, the person started saying something to her. Annabeth didn't get up off the floor and instead put her legs up so she was hugging them, and bent her face down. The person left and Annabeth remained in the same position. Her back was heaving up and down and she was shaking.
No one said anything until Bianca opened the door and both of us ran out.