Chapter 2: Sen

The weird girl took the boy to a base. "You're here." A Kitsune girl with Brown hair said walking over to the yellow-eyed girl. "Ah Akagi, nice to see you." She said. "I see you brought someone." Akagi said. The yellow-eyed girl floated down and held the boy out to Akagi. "I want you to watch over him. I think he'll be of use to us." She said. "What's his name?" Akagi asked taking the boy and holding him in his arms. "You're going to have to name him a ship's name." The yellow-eyed girl said. "You don't mean to make him a ship, do you?" Akagi asked. "Our enemies wouldn't suspect a boy to be a carrier, now would they?" She asked Akagi. Akagi looked at the small boy. "He mustn't be any older than five." The Kitsune said. "Oh, one last thing, if he does get a ship embedded in him, he will have the whole ear thing." The yellow-eyed girl said.

The boy started to stir a little as if he were sleeping. "Fine, I'll do it, but let him get older first around the age of some of our other destroyers." Akagi said. The yellow-eyed girl smiled and flew away. The boy opened his eyes and looked at Akagi. "Morning little one." Akagi said with a warm smile. "Where am I?" The boy asked. "You're in the Sakura Empire little one." Akagi said. "What's your name?" She added. "Um, I don't know." The boy said. "Well I'm going to call you. Sen." Akagi said. "Sen? Sen, I like it." the boy said.

Akagi set the boy down but held on to his hand. "Come on, let's get you something to eat." Akagi said. "Ok." Sen said and the two walked off. Akagi and Sen were walking throughout the base. "Um, are you my mother?" Sen asked. "No, but you can call me your mother if you'd like." Akagi answered. Sen nodded his head. Sen noticed that everyone was a girl and they were all looking at him.

The two walked to a girl, she was sitting on a matt and there were two others sitting next to her. "Akagi, why do you have a boy with you?" The one in the middle asked the Kitsune. "I found this precious little boy washed up on our shores Nagato." Akagi answered. Nagato closed her fan, "A human boy washed up on our shores?" She asked and looked at Sen. "Are you planning to take care of him?" Nagato asked. Akagi nodded her head. "Well, he's now your responsibility." Nagato said.

Akagi and Sen were walking through the empire. "Hey Akagi, is it true?" The two looked to see a girl around Akagi's age. Woman would be more accurate. She was a kitsune like Akagi except she had white hair and wore a white dress with blue trimming. "Ah sister, so you've heard?" Akagi asked. The woman walked over to Sen. "He's a cutie, don't get me wrong. But we're warships." The woman said. "My dear sister Kaga. We are humans with the powers of warships. That being said, someone needs to take care of him." Akagi said.

Sen let go of Akagi's hand. The brown haired kitsune smiled at him. "Hey, Sen. Can I show you something?" Akagi asked. Sen nodded his head. The three walked to the port that's part of Sakura Empire. There was a boat anchored in the port. It was a carrier class warship. "Wow!" Sen said, you practically see stars in his eyes and floating around him. "This is the Carrier Sen, the ship I named you after." Akagi explained. She turned to look at her "son." Sen looked at Akagi, "How would you like to have the carrier's powers?" Akagi asked Sen.

Kaga recoiled at the question. "Akagi, you can't be serious." Kaga said. "Oh, but I am." Akagi replied. Sen had a huge smile on his face. "That'd be so cool." Sen said. Akagi patted his head. "Ok, I want you to wait while before we start." Akagi said and left.

Akagi walked to a cave somewhere in the Empire. She smiled and went inside. There was a very advance futuristic ship in the cave. The girl was in there. "So, what say he?" She asked Akagi. "He was beyond overjoyed." Akagi answered. "Good, give us a few days to get the green mind cubes." The yellow-eyed girl said and left.