003

6:45pm, May 31, 2002

Cincinnati, Ohio

"What do you mean there's no leads?! There has to be! This is my daughter! MY FOUR YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!" Bruce yelled, his pulse quickening with each second the police captain stood before him.

"There's nothing, Sir. No DNA, no fingerprints, no boot prints, no suspects, absolutely nothing. Whoever took her was serious. We're going to keep investigating, though it is my duty to inform you that it is unlikely we will find your daughter, Sir. If we uncover any evidence, it will be handed to the FBI, but until then, I have my best men on the case." The captain's voice replied, stepping back in fear as green muscles began bulging out of the doctor's skin.

"NOT GOOD ENOUGH!" He screamed, his body enlarging until he was almost 8 feet tall, his clothes torn and falling off his muscular body. His large hand broke through the wall of the police precinct, trudging through the rubble until he was on the streets of Cincinnati. People stopped and the world seemed to still as the huge green man ran through the city streets, smashing all obstacles until he stood before the rubble that was his lab.

"FIND YOU. DADDY FIND YOU." Hulk growled, voice deeper and huskier than ever before. He took off, running outside of the city, leaving carnage in his wake.

4:32pm, February 4, 2003

St Petersburg, Russia

"Again." A cold voice stated, watching as the girls in the room groaned. All except one. She was the youngest recruit the Red Room had ever seen. Brought in not long after her fourth birthday, Violetta Nikolayevna Tchaikovskaya was a force to be reckoned with. Due to her young age, many of the supervisors at the Academy had believed she would be the greatest asset. She was easy to train and even easier to manipulate, so the brainwashing came easy. She believed with every fibre of her being that she was orphaned at a young age and saved by the KGB from a horrible scientist who wanted to experiment on her. Thus, her allegiance to the Red Room Academy and the Russian government was stronger than any other student they had seen. Madame Bouffier had begun to believe Violetta could best Natalia Romanoff within a few years, though she had a growing attachment to the small child and would not wish harm upon her two greatest students.

The girls returned to their positions, most showing pain from the twelve hour long ballet class they were participating in. The first student to relent would be paired with the next to break in a sparring match, where only one girl would return. No one had yet to fail, though there were multiple standing on wobbly legs. Music for the Odette Solo of Swan Lake began through Madame Bouffier's speaker system in the corner of the room, each girl flawlessly beginning the grueling dance. Fourteen seconds later, Olga, a thirteen year old student fell to the floor sobbing. Grasping her ankle as she was dragged from the room by two guards that had previously stood by the door, the others tried to tune out her wails of agony while finishing the solo.

"AGAIN!" Madame Bouffier shouted, startling her students back into their positions. They would continue until there was only one girl standing, their Black Widow.