𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

Cold hands met the greenette's pale chest, his fingertips massaging his nipples softly. A small gasp left Izuku once he felt Hitoshi's warm tongue go up his neck, his breath fanning over his neck as he asked, "are you sure you want to do this?"

"mhm," he whispered, turning his head away from the lilac haired male, a blush was very prominent on his cheeks.

"Is this your first time, Izuku?" Hitoshi asked, his hands traveling from the greenette's chest, his finger tips lightly brushed down his skin, which sent a chill through his body.

Hitoshi's fingers started to undo Izuku's jeans, stopping when he didn't get an answer from him. "I'm going to ask you again, doll, is this your first time?"

"y-yes," 

Hitoshi bit his lip, now pondering if he should actually do this or not. He didn't want to have this moment with Izuku, then possibly never see him again. Sex is a very intimate, an action that can pull two people closer together, which was something he craved for, he wanted to be as close as he could to Izuku,  but he also needed to do the right thing. 

if he did this to Izuku, this would be selfish of him. 

"Izuku," he said softly, using his arms to push himself up so he was hovering over the smaller male, "I.. I can't do this," he sighed, pressing his lips to his forehead, "i'm leaving tomorrow, Izuku, I don't want to do something so.. cherishable, then leave. It would be selfish of me and it would hurt you," The older male hesitantly pushed himself back up, not knowing the reaction he was going to get out of Izuku. 

Izuku's heart skipped a beat at his words, a smile stretching on his face when his eyes connected with Hitoshi's. "You're so sweet Hito," he said, using his elbows to push himself up and connect his lips with Hitoshi's. He was honestly thankful for how caring he was, not a lot of people thought the way Shinsou did; not to mention he was scared as hell so actually do the deed.

"How about..." Hitoshi said, pulling away from the kiss, "I order delivery and we watch movies?" 

"Oohh! Can we watch Howl's Moving Castle?" Izuku's eyes went wide, "It's my favorite!" 

"Okay, now what do you want to eat?" 

"I don't know," he replied, earning a groan from the older male.

"You twinks are so indecisive." he joked, earning a playful hit from the greenette.

Shinsou ended up ordering nearly seventy dollars worth of food, since it was his last day of freedom he was going to pig out on everything he could before he was stuck with prison food. The thought of the means he's going to endure made his insides cringe. On the table in front of them was a large pizza, as well as multiple flavors of wings and a cookie. 

The end of the movie was coming, Howl and Sophie were on his castle, kissing  as the screen panned out to the credits. "If only we could have a happy ending," Shinsou whispered, his hand was still running through Izuku's hair, even though he heard soft snores leaving his lips. Izuku was currently curled up into his side, drool coming from the corner of his mouth. It made Shinsou chuckle as he scooped him up, making his way to his room. 

Setting him down, he pulled the blanket over him, pressing a kiss to his forehead before going to put the food away. After he was done with the light cleaning, he pulled his phone out of his pocket, sending a quick text to the group chat telling them to meet up at the usual spot.

He slipped his shoes on, stopping his hand midway to the doorknob. He quickly went back to the kitchen, taking a notepad and pen out of the drawer and writing a note for Izuku, just incase he woke up during the night. He knows he sometimes has night terrors, something he said he started to get after all of the fights during his high school years, which Izuku also admitted was a reason why he decided to go to college before entering as a pro hero. 

After he was done, he quickly walked outside and hopped in the running vehicle, "Let's go Worrick," he muttered, glancing back at his apartment one last time before the car pulled off.

"Are you sure you want to do this, boss?" 

"Never been more sure in my life," he replied, bringing his hands to the back of his neck, holding them there. "I just hope they take the news well."

When they finally got to the building, Shinsou was honestly shocked to see that everyone did indeed show, not one person was late or just didn't show up at all. He stood at the door way, not seeing the reason to move since he became the center of attention as soon as he stepped in the doorway. "I'm not going to give a whole speech, you know it isn't my thing, so here it is." He started off, shoving his hands in his pant pockets.

"I'm disbanding the dragons and turning myself in the morning. I'm not asking any of you to join me, the choice is yours if you do and I'm not going to rat any of you out. But what the last order as your boss is to get rid of everything, I don't care how. You could dump it into the ocean or you can sell it all. But I do expect you all to get civilized jobs and become regular citizens of Japan. I know you all have it in you. With some of the quirks you have, you could get your GED, or enroll in school and become something great. I know all of you can."

Shouts started to erupt within the building, all of them going against Shinsou's wishes which made him groan. "SHUT UP!" he yelled, "With all the money we have, I know you all can fucking survive until you find a decent job, you guys do realize I handed you guys the cash personally? Hell, I don't even see half of you guys until the cash is being put in your hands." he glared at all of you, "You all have such great potential, I hope you all realize that sooner than later."

"Goodnight you guys, I'm glad I was able to see you all before I go." he stated before turning on his heels and leaving the crowded room, Worrick was close behind him. 

"They're not too happy bos- Hitoshi,"

"That sounds like a personal problem now, doesn't it?" 

As soon as they got in the car, Hitoshi's phone went off. A smile appearing on his face when he seen it was none other than Izuku. His voice was shaky as he asked where he was.

"I'm on my way back now baby, get my hoodie, I'll tell you about it when I get back." he said, before hanging up the phone. 

"So he's why you're doing this," Worrick chuckled, shaking his head, "The last time I seen you smile like that was... never honestly."

Hitoshi only shrugged, not knowing what to say to him. 

Izuku truly changed him. 

Ugh, this book is going to end soon! I am depressed!

Please remember to vote and comment! ily all!!