Part 2

"Y-Yeah." -I nodded completely flustered as I ran to Jaewon who seemed to be ready to attack me with questions about what she just saw.
"Looks like you found someone." -she said teasingly.
"Shut up! Where did you disappear while we were dancing? Were you hanging out with that brother's friend you 'have a thing with'?" -I chuckled.
"Yeah." -she giggled shyly as we got inside the car and headed home.
"See you on Saturday!" -she said before I got out of the car.
"Sleep well Jaewon-ah, love you!" -I smiled.
I entered the house as quiet as I could and walked to the bathroom to take all the makeup off and wash up.
I put on a shirt and snuggled up in my comfy bed, falling asleep as soon as I closed my eyes.
NEXT MORNING
I slowly opened my eyes, rubbing them as I stretched my legs. I took my phone and my eyes widened as it was around noon already. I noticed I received a few messages around 10 am and went to check who they were from.

 I noticed I received a few messages around 10 am and went to check who they were from

I giggled to myself as I threw my phone somewhere on the bed, refreshing memories from the night before

I giggled to myself as I threw my phone somewhere on the bed, refreshing memories from the night before. I'd be lying to say that I wasn't excited to see him again.
I finally rolled out of my bed and headed to the kitchen to make myself some tea.
"Did you have fun last night?" -mum asked as she was slicing the veggies for the lunch.
"It was awesome! But also I, um... I met a boy." -I said biting my lip nervously.
"Really? How old is he?" -mum asked curiously.
"He's 20. His name is Jungkook. He said he's been living here during his childhood but moved abroad with his dad a few years ago since his parents are divorced. But now he's back here again. I'm meeting him today is that okay with you?"
"Sure honey! You know you have my trust and I know well enough that you're picky when it comes to boys so I'm really surprised you met someone." -she chuckled.
"Yeah... he's really cute." -I chuckled too.
Afternoon passed by really quickly and it was already time for me to get ready.
Since it was pretty hot outside I decided to wear shorts and a t-shirt. I fixed my hair a bit and went to greet my mum.
"See you mom!" -I said before opening the door.
"Make sure to be home by midnight!" -she said and then I left.
I closed the door behind me and walked to the bus station where I told him to pick me up.
I waited for a few minutes and then I saw a black car approaching. Once it was really close to the bus station, I noticed it was Jungkook who was behind the wheel.
He stopped the car and got out, a bright smile appearing on his face as we locked eyes.
"H-Hi." -I said as I walked to him, both of us feeling kinda flustered for an unknown reason.
"Hi." -he said scratching the back of his head nervously and then walked to my side of the car to open the door for me.
"Thanks for the ride." -I said smiling.
"It's nothing. Is there a particular place you want to go?" -he asked as he started the car.
"Let's just go to the beach. The sun is setting so it'll be a pretty view."
"Tell me more about yourself. What made you come back here?" -I asked him as we sat on the warm sand, fresh beach air filling my lungs.
"Living abroad is nice, but after a few years I got fed up with it. Nothing feels like home right? And what about you?"
"Well, I spent all my years here in this city but I get to travel a lot thanks to my dad's business trips. He always takes me with him."
"And what's your dad's job?"
"He's a CEO of a sports company."
"Sports company... Are you talking about 'MG Sport'?"
"Yeah!"
"Wait... your dad is Park Jaesuk and your mum Park Hyunmi??"
"Yeah how did you know?" -I asked surprised.
"Our parents used to hang out when we were little!"
"Wait, so you're telling me you're Jeon Jungkook??"
"Yeah! Gosh you changed so much!"
"You too! I still can't believe this!" -I said as we both laughed at the fact that we didn't recognise each other.
"I'm so happy we happened to meet each other again!" -he smiled.
"Yeah, me too. You really aged well." -I chuckled.
"Well thank you." -he smirked cockily.
"Judging by your appearance, I bet you have a girlfriend."
"You really think I'd dance the way I danced with you last night if I had a girlfriend?" -he chuckled.
"Yeah you have a point." -I chuckled too.
"I've been in a relationship twice, but it didn't work out." -he said.
"Oh, sorry to hear that..."
"What about you?" -he asked, curiously raising his eyebrows.
"Me? I haven't even had my first kiss yet!"
"Really? I mean I can kiss you now if you want to." -he said with a devilish smirk.
"No we're in public that's too embarrassing!" -I said making him laugh.