Chapter 1: Thyrsus

A/N: I don't own any songs, pictures, or anything, except for my character, Rasanna. Takes place after Episode 8 of Mandalorian.

~9 ABY~

The Mandalorian scanned his navigation computer, searching for a planet to land on. Without the bounty on him or on the child, he was free to go anywhere with the kid. He glanced over at the child, who lied in the seat behind him. The child was sound asleep. The Mandalorian turned back to his navigation computer to see a planet called Thyrsus. Thyrsus was a planet in the Inner Rim, but ever since the Empire fell, the planet's been isolated. Or so the Mandalorian thought. With that in mind, he made his way to Thyrsus. He landed the Razor Crest in a beautiful forest of Thyrsus, filled with giant red cedar trees that were covered in vines, vibrant flowers of different colors such as light pink, violet, red, yellow, silver, and orange. There were several luscious green ferns and other plants throughout the forest. The three red suns were high in the bright blue sky.

The Mandalorian glanced back to see the child still asleep. He gave him one last look before leaving the cockpit. As soon as he walked out of the ship, a group of women surrounded the ship. The Mandalorian scanned the group, there were at least eight of them. They all looked identical to one another. The women all had long white hair, silver eyes, their skin as pale and white as the armor of the stormtroopers, and they all wore blue robes, blue tunics, blue pants, and black boots. They carried Echani vibroswords, which they all pointed towards him. The Mandalorian immediately knew that these women were Echani. What were the Echani doing here, the Mandalorian thought to himself. The Mandalorian quickly raised his rifle and blaster, pointing them towards the women.

"You're outnumbered, Mandalorian." One of the women said.

"I'll take my chances." He retorted.

"And do you think that's wise?" A voice rang out.

At that moment, the Mandalorian turned his head to see a woman with long black hair with white streaks, tan skin, and silver eyes. On her head, she wore a diadem of silver leaves with silver flowers. The woman was dressed in white robes with armor around her legs, chest, and arms, white tunic, white pants, black boots, and a belt around her waist. She also wore silvery pink fingerless gloves. She was the only one who looked different. Who was this woman, the Mandalorian asked in his mind.  Beside her stood an Echani woman with silver robes, silver tunic, black boots, and silver pants. She had an Echani vibrosword in her hand.

"Lower your weapons, Mandalorian." The woman with the white robes advised.

The Mandalorian scoffed. "Yeah, not gonna happen."

"Then get out of here. We don't need any outsiders like you on our land." The woman suggested, yet her tone made it sound like an order.

"I need a place to stay. I can give you credits." He urged.

"She gave you an order, Mandalorian. I suggest you follow it." The Echani woman in the silver robes retorted.

Before anyone could utter another word, the child walked out of the ship and towards the woman in the white robes. The Mandalorian lowered his rifle and blaster before rushing towards the child. However he didn't make it far as four of the Echani women pointed their vibroswords at his neck. The other Echani women moved towards the child in an attempt to stop him, but the woman in the white robes stopped them by raising her hand. Everyone then watched as the child approached her. The woman knelt on the ground and the child raised his left hand towards her. They all watched as the woman extended a hand out to the child. As soon as the child placed his hand on hers, the woman heard a faint whisper. "Rasanna."

Her eyes widened at once. She was no longer in the forest where the Mandalorian or the child were. Instead, she was in the fields of golden grain with giant trees filled with leaves of red, gold, and orange. She saw ships in air, firing down at the Echani and Thyrsians beside her. The Thyrsians had long dark hair and dark eyes. Some had dark skin, while others were tan or had olive toned skin. She watched as the Echani and Thyrsians clashed with the Imperial troops on the fields. She then heard a familiar voice yell out her name. "Rasanna!"