Chapter Five : Blacked Out

Previously : A taller male with a white long coat and a full face bird mask with gold trim was now standing in front of you. He bent down and picked up the knife that fell out of your pocket. He twirled the knife with his hand, eyeing the blade with focus.

𓆟𓆜𓆟𓆜𓆟𓆜𓆟𓆜𓆟𓆜𓆟𓆜𓆟𓆜𓆟

"Nice to see you again, Y/N....."

You recognized the fine details of the full face mask. It was him, the man you assumed was named Chrono.

You lifted your head a little more to get a better look at the man. He's was still twirling the knife with his fingers. He seemed to have experience with knives.

What did he want? You shifted positions, now sitting on the floor. Pain was banging on your head like someone was physically hitting it.

"...What do you want?" you asked harshly, breaking the silence between the two of you. His eyes switch from the knife to you. You couldn't tell what his expression was seeing he was wearing a mask that covered his whole head, but you could tell his expression was serious. Chrono was silent for a moment before dropping his arm back to the side of his body. He still held your knife in his hand though.

"I don't want anything from you, but someone else does. You're coming with me." He said with a calm tone, not seeming to care about this whole mess. You recalled him saying that they should let you go, but someone fought again that. The guy Dabi called a raptor.

"Overhaul?" You asked, trying to sound confident. That didn't work out for your liking though. He was silent again before speaking up again. "Yes. How do you know his name?" Chrono asked, his tone turning from calm to harsh. "I heard you calling him that earlier. " You replied. Chrono slowly nodded his head without saying anything.

An awkward silence fell between the two of you, again. That wasn't much of a surprise since you didn't know him, and seeing he's probably going to capture you...

He started playing with the knife again, twirling it with ease. He then stop, holding the knife by the handle. "You really aren't with the League of Villains, are you..?" He asked, turning his head again to look at you.

Your eyes widened slightly. He caught you by surprise. It seemed like he found out your little 'secret'. What were you supposed to say? 'Oh yeah, I'm not.'

You didn't respond with anything, no movements or anything. "I figured." He said. You gave him a confused look without knowing. "I knew they wouldn't get someone without a quirk. We also didn't see you when we met the League of Villains." He answered for you.

You nodded your head at him. There was nothing to say, really.

Chrono shifted his head to the knife before dropping the knife in front of your face. "Take your knife back. I have better ones. Besides it useless." Chrono stated. You picked the knife off the floor, turning it to see if there were any marks. There were none.

You ignored the words he just said. It would be 'useless' to fight back now, you were cornered. Chrono lazily yawned. He didn't seemed very assumed about this. "Okay, I'm done here. Our leader got some questions for you, so we better skedaddle before any heroes get here, yeah?" Chrono asked, but it seemed more like a statement than a question.

Right after that, a thrashing pain hit the side of your head before you blacked out.