Roleplay Rules!

Hello! Thank you for clicking here! Now, here I will put some simple rules for the role play! Enough of this, let's start!

Rules

• I am a literate Role-player, so the definition (not exactly lmao) is write paragraphs. For me, I try to make them long or minimum since it makes it interesting for the rp. I'm sorry to say this, but I won't accept "* *". For example:
(*walks inside the class* hi.)

• It's okay for sentences to be 3- max. Try to make the role play interesting by adding anything like details, feelings, thoughts, and more! I am mostly not a motivated person. Only when things like fights, yelling, arguments, anything that involves action will motivate me. It's okay if you aren't good with making things motivated! I fully understand! I'll try to make it motivated!

•Aus are accepted!

• Don't panic if you misspell anything. I'll understand what you mean!

• When you out of the rp, please use (( )) so I can know!

• Please don't control my oc or anything related to that! And please don't make the rp all about yourself!

• Don't judge others! Please keep it to yourself!

• Keep in mind, I won't respond to all rps! I have other things to do such as chores, homework, cooking, driving, phone dead, and more. If I don't respond in about a day or two, please send me anything so I can know! And another thing, my notifications don't pop up when it's acting up. But don't worry, I will check! Another thing, if I still don't respond and you keep spamming me, I will give you a warning. Next time I will stop talking to you. Please be patient!

• I rp privately and publicly!

• I do accept Ocs! You can either tag them or write their information on the Form part!

• I've seen this in some couple of rps, but I'll say it so y'all keep it in mind, please don't change your character's love interest without letting me know! If you want to change it in the middle of the rp, let me know and I'll accept! Just tell me who and Try to create a new plot for your character and your crush!

• I do accept Yaoi/ Yuri Roleplays! Even if I haven't got fully experience yet, I'll give it a try! I'm mostly into yaoi so make scenes lol!

• I do accept smut! If we are rp publicly and it's heading to smut, let's chat privately so I won't get in trouble by Wattpad! I will make scenarios either smut or no smut. Before the next rule, I will make a little note to each scenario I make if it involves smut, regular, and more! Now keep in mind, I will make depressing ones as well. If you aren't comfortable with that or have any personal problems, please don't choose one that involves depression and nods. Try to choose either a happy one or anything you feel comfortable!

-💌regular💌
-💦Smut 💦
-⚠️Depression, Suicide⚠️
🔅AU's🔅
💔Happy/sad (not suicide and etc)💔

• No op characters! Please don't make your characters overpowered or Mary Sue and etc!

• I play your crush and you play mine! Depends if you don't have one.

• I do rp multiple characters, but it's more writing, which is good?

• Please don't report me or get on me if I offended anyone for writing my scenarios! That's why I put the notes of what type of scenario it will be!

• I only rp part 1-5 since I still haven't catch up with the other parts!

Okay! That's mostly it! Now that I'm done with the rules, I will make the form today so I can finally get started with the scenarios!