•|Chapter [insert 03]|•

'BEE-'

I aggressively slammed my hand onto my alarm clock before it could finish. I had been dealing with nightmares since 3:00 and I haven't fallen asleep. It was now 5:34 am. My eyes feel droopy already.

I grumpily forced myself out of bed. I could care less about the cold ass tile right now. I made my way to the bathroom and got in the shower, it did feel good but it was short lived.

{Two hours earlier}

"Are you serious?! Go back to slEEEeeEeEP." I shoved my pillow over my head.

{Present}

I grabbed some random clothes and shoved them on, forgetting I set an outfit for myself. My outfit consisted of black jeans, a [f/c] long sleeve shirt and socks, and lastly my favorite pair of shoes. I put all my books in my bag and grabbed my jacket before I left. Lastly shoving my beanie on my head since it was freezing outside.

I checked one more time to make sure I had everything I needed. Well, what I thought I needed. My phone's clock read 6:25, school starts at 7:10 sharp. So I should wake up at 5:50 then. The school came into my view. I saw many students loitering outside of the building and a few going inside.

I made it to the school at 6:46 with time to spare. So I decided to find my locker. 420, if I remember. I found it and put some of my things in it. Just as I closed the door the bell rang.

"Oh crap! Uh- where's my- there!" I scavenged my bag for the copy of my schedule, it was a bit crumbled. I rubbed my thumb on the corner to smooth it out. I made my way up the staircase as I read the paper.

  Mrs. Bustier, room ###

I frantically looked at the classrooms until I found the matching number. Once I did I rushed into the room. I felt instant regret barging into the classroom like that, all eyes were on me. I felt my body tense up as I awkwardly stood there.

"U-uh, haha.. uhm..." I looked directly into the wall.

The teacher turned to me and sweetly grinned.

"There you are! I was wondering where you were. Class this is our new student!" She turned her head to the class.

"L--ost. Lost." I whispered. I didn't notice at the time but my brain had shut down, I was shocked that she heard what I said because I said it under my breath.

She walked to me and gently put her hand on my shoulder.

"Its alright, would you like to come introduce yourself?"

I zoned out, I barely heard her voice as my eyes snapped to her direction. I took a deep breath and nodded.

'You got this [y/n]. Just chill.'

I walked to the middle of the room and looked toward the class. I took off my hat and put it back into my bag. It felt like what happened a few seconds ago never happened.

I looked up to see a few familiar faces, that gave me some comfort. I smiled slightly and began to speak.

"Hello, I'm [Y/n] [l/n]. I am originally from [H/t] in [H/s]. I hope I will have a great year alongside you." I finished off by bowing my head slightly. I ran a hand though my hair nervously. I had hoped I said everything correctly.