5)Potter, you are impossible

Needless to say, Harry was a bundle of nerves all day. He couldn't clear his head or build up the courage to go to the green house. He stared pitifully at Ginny from the backrow and wondered was it really worth it? Did he really want to? 

Ofcourse, he wanted it. Harry Potter who defeated the Dark Lord couldn't possibly still be a virgin, right? Not even an innocent kiss. Harry looked around worriedly at his classmates who were half asleep and half still determined to make it through the History of Magic lessons. 

At last Harry plucked up the courage made way to green house. 

"You're late"

Harry came to an abrupt stop. The menace in the voice was the usual but there was a hint of frustration laced through.

"Yes Malfoy. Some of us have to actually attend the lessons to make their way through the ministry" Harry replied in an even bitter tone.

"I see. So you have decided to resort to my level. That is not going to get you anywhere with ladies. With lads, maybe"

Harry tried not to think too much about the statement.  But, his mind had a plan of it's own.

"What would you know?' Harry knew acting smart when you weren't  actually, was quite a risky game. But, he couldn't resist.

Draco's eyebrow arched in response. He gave a little laugh.

"Finally a side of Potter I can bear to see. Fiesty but not quite honest."

"I'm here. Aren't I? so, let's get this over with"

"Let's see,  I didn't see you approach Ginny at all. So, what's there to talk about?"

"Well you are a terrible teacher. Talking is not my strong suit. You should have started me with something simpler" Harry retorted.

"If easy is what you're looking for, then I cannot help you Potter. Either you do it or tou don't. Either you want it or you don't"

"I want it." Harry said with newfound stubbornness"