A/N: Opinions on New Character?

So a new idea came to mind for a new character... Though.. I'm unsure if it'd be a lame idea or not.

BuFerd Gyle (an Angel aka really just a human with super powers) does have siblings, one of which is DagFerd (I was young and made up dumb names. Please no hate on the name....) He's the Christian brother gone rogue and hates BuFerd!

I was thinking.... since DagFerd can't beat BuFerd alone... and Anti-BuFerd intimidates him since he's even more evil and stronger.... I want to give him "help". Or he at least attempts to get it.

I'm thinking he could somehow make a clone of BuFerd or something, and could attempt to give him an opposite personality and traits or something. Things don't work out however and the clone goes on his own, becoming his own neutral self (maybe a mix between the brothers. A bit). Gray wings would show his neutrality too. So a completely new character but with the powers of the 'Angels' and maybe some of his own. The biggest similarities with BuFerd is his overall look (skin tone, eyes? Hair color, body shape, etc) He would have different glasses, a completely different dress style, and a different more cool personality too.

As a basic description... what do y'all think?