UPDATE - New Characters and Something New for Phantom

Phantom loves to read and listen to stories both old and new.

I do too! I also love listening to scary horror stories on YouTube.

While listening to some horror stories, I had an idea. In his spare time, he would listen and relax to them too. He would admire the readers, which I plan on making interesting characters based off the voices of horror readers on YouTube. (Ones I myself enjoy listening to)

I have picked 25 different readers which I plan to make characters based loosely on them, simply by their voices. The characters would be known as The Literature League.

The Literature League would be a group of neutral guys (some possibly former criminals) which no one knows of their whereabouts nor does anyone know anything about them except for their channels on the internet. To everyone else, they are basically nonexistent except for their presence on the internet.

Everyone would have experienced their own horrors (which experiences like that continue to follow them. Kinda like "bad luck") in life and everyone wears a mask to cover their face. For reasons like hiding injuries and controlling powers if they have any (like Phantom), to helping them put their pasts behind them (like Infinite). They also use masks to conceal and hide their true identities.

Though as a new development, Phantom will eventually meet the group (being the only one to know more about them than anyone else) and shares his story. They offer him to join their group but he becomes a secret member of theirs instead since he has to stay with The Seven Menaces. So like them, he becomes a horror reader on the internet but no one knows it's him.

That's all I have for now and more will be added.

But what do y'all think of the group so far? And what do y'all think of Phantom's new development?